Soft blocked: no

Hard blocked: no

5/31 Not working:

CoreELEC: ~ # /usr/sbin/rfkill list

0: hci0: Bluetooth

Soft blocked: no

Hard blocked: no

Thatā€™s not it then.

Since nightly 20190611 RTL8811CU Chips are working out of the Box thankā€™s to adamg 4 superfast implementation. :+1::grinning:

1 Like

Any ideas @Ray?

No idea yet.

1 Like

I am quite busy right now and I donā€™t have a Bluetooth dongle. Do you see BT clients in the CE settings page? And there you pair it? After reboot the client is in the list but not pairs?
You have maybe also a BT keyboard and can try if it is the same? A BT keyboard is much cheaper then a harmony remote.

Yes I see all bluetooth devices in CE settings and pair it there and connects and works, but after reboot it wonā€™t auto connect and you have to manually connect, its still paired though.
I already have the harmony remote since the N2 came out so not sure why you recommend a cheap keyboard.
This bug was born in build 5/31 and has been working until then I am not the only one with this issue @MrChromebox experience the same.
My only solution for now is stay on 5/30 and empty the update folder after every reboot.

2 Likes

Can anyone confirm that TvH Server with HDHomeRun works on their Odroid N2? As Iā€™ve not been able to get TvH Server to find any channels at all.

TIA

Greg

in the non-working (post 5/30) case, the BT devices list wonā€™t populate for a good 30s+ after boot, at which time I can manually connect the remote (which remains paired, just failing to auto-reconnect)

1 Like

I not recomend a cheap bt keyboard! I just want to know If it is the same with a BT keyboard. Then I can buy a bt keyboard to make some tests :wink:

I see sorry :wink:, well I have the logitech K400+ keyboard with its own dongle, Im not sure if its bluetooth it never has shown up in CE BT settings or any bluetooth settings for that matter, but that is always working with any box I used it with.

EDIT: Just googled the K400+ itā€™s not bluetooth it is Logitechā€™s own Unifying protocol (2.4GHz)

I guess this dmesg log wasnā€™t useful. I donā€™t suppose anyone else has a PS4 controller they have gotten to work, or are having the same issue?

Current image for N2. Sound hdmi 2.0 without passtrough sounds tinny. Activate I passtrough hdmi the Sound works great. N2 with Philips tv

This is the same as my cherry wireless mouse.
I will search for a BT dongle as I own BT headphones. There I can check the auto re-pairing

1 Like

Hi all,

Just updated to the latest nightly, June 14 from memory, and my N2 is stuck on the CoreELEC screen. Using an eMMC.

Suggestions?

I just hit the same issue. I have pulled the eMMC for reflashing to an older version. Nothing in the update folder, so the update apparently occurred, though it is not a happy one.
I will see what logs I can extract.
I noted that on updating and rebooting with the 0613 version, there was an almost instant report that a new version was available (downloaded). It might have been a truncated image of some kind since it was so quick.

Iā€™m having the same issue, Iā€™m going to try running the latest nightly from a fresh install to a SD card.

Just done that and it works.