Odroid N2 test builds

More question about LEDs; is there a reason for turning off red LED in suspend and power off ? Since red LED is for power shouldn’t it be always on when power is connected ?

Btw, how can I customize LEDs to my liking?

Think that’s always been the way.

Matt

The red LED is hardwired to power and can’t be turned off via software. If power to it is cut, it’ll turn off.

Just a small issue here… Wake from shutdown to record DVB is not working.

At the moment the wakeup command (Settings / PVR & Live TV / Power Saving / Wakeup Command) is set to “usr/bin/setwakeup.sh”, this probably needs to be changed.

Sorry to add to the list :flushed:

My red LED is turned off when I choose Suspend or Shutdown, although power is NOT disconnected. I can normally in both cases wake up the box with remote control.
Don’t know if this is the result of your fix to stop blue LED flashing in autostart.sh

The Red LED was on when the USB power was on :smiley: and iirc you were the one complaining about USB power :wink:

This is something new with the N2. The C2 had red light on all the time but it is wired differently on the N2 even with official HK Ubuntu.

No dvb user here. What pvr addon is this?

I think I know why. We had similar issues with 3.14 when we added crazycat.

I’m using TVHeadend but the wakeup command is inside Settings / PVR & Live TV / Power Saving

Could not reproduce this error, maybe because I run CE now from eMMC, and mentioned error was when I used my SD card.
I have some “Crash Logs” from that time if they are of any interest.

Ahh I see. I where it is. Let me see if I can fix it up.

Yes, Complainer is my middle name :innocent:

@Daaave dvb wakeup script should work. Can you try if this little script works:
http://ix.io/1Fj6

Just execute it and poweroff your device. It should power it back on in 3min.

I rather have USB power off with no red LED, than “normal” red LED on and USB power ON.

Yes came back on from shutdown :slight_smile:

So it should also with the setwakeup.sh script. Maybe a kodi bug idk.

Ok Thanks for looking anyway. I’ll see if I can find anything in some Kodi / TVHeadend forums

Hello, there are advances on “automatic switching color space / color depth” ?

Where is the CE odroid N2 source code for thoradia to update your addons?