(Overclocking N2, SOLVED, results inside) Cannot locate boot.ini

All movies in kodi library, yes. Especially with the “Wall” mode.

Will scroll through this and report max screen fps? :slight_smile:

Depending on how fast I scroll through them, the fps changes. It seems to settle around 41-44 fps when clicking down about five times per second.

1 Like

There would be a progress of 10FPS. And if we increase the frequency of the GPU?

Totally agree with this, seems like a good exercise in how to kill your N2 quicker and end up with a nice paper weight.

Bearing in mind the CPU is not used for video decoding or GUI rendering, I fail to see how this would help in CE whatsoever.

1 Like

Not possible HK has already said no to changing anything to aid GPU overclocking.

Yes, we will wait for the N3.
4K @ 60fps + HDMI 2.1 graphics interface -> AV1 (4K), 16bits, HDR dynamic, QMS, QTF, ALLM, 8K, HFR (120hz), etc.

Although I think that with the N2, we should still get quite a lot of these features. AV1 (1080p), HDR10+, and QMS, that would be good already.

Kodi is the culprit for the slow gui rendering not the gpu. The correct way to speed up the gui is to fix kodi. However fixing that is a project for team kodi, since it will take a rewrite of how they render the gui.

1 Like