Please add the dtb for using s905L2B&3B soc's tvbox,such as mgv2000、zte b860av2.1a\m\t、e900v21e etc,thank you guys verymuch!

Seems to be a p271 device. Look here https://freenode.irclog.whitequark.org/linux-amlogic/2020-10-12. There are also patches for older kernels. U-boot sources are also available…

now how should i do to enter fastboot or the usb burn?

i can’t stop the uboot to enter update to start usb burn…

press enter havn’t any response in putty

return back!!!
i find the short point to flash it back

what should i do now?
compile the p271 dts then to replace it and try?

I giess the device should be gxlx not gxl , the soc should be s905c. If i need to compile dtb with the gxlx_skt.dts ?

please see this.

And in his code that mentioned the soc of s905l2b.

CE new kernel seems to support the gxlx platform. You now need the correct dtb for your device. P281 dtb e.g. an alternative to start with. The problem here is more with the u-boot that you have to configure and compile.
Compile p271 pie u-boot and test it on the SD card

uboot configure? what is the meanning?

You need to set ddr type

#define CONFIG_DDR_TYPE CONFIG_DDR_TYPE_DDR3

then compile it with

./mk gxl_p271_v1

then ,how to test it?

https://github.com/hexdump0815/u-boot-misc/releases/download/200926-01/boot-amlogic_gxl_atf-aarch64-s905l2.dd.gz

This is too complicated for me. I need to recompile uboot, replace it in the firmware, brush it into EMMC, and then use p281 to try whether it can be started.

I don’t know if I understand, right?

This is just an emmc dd-dupm, it is your u-boot that doesn’t work with CE. You can only use it to load an alternative bl33 from the sd card or usb stick.

how to load from usb stick?

Is the uboot in test IMG (post #242) that you compiled for sumavision q5. right?
Can I use this uboot instead?

It’s a long story that I don’t have time for and it’s unnecessary. Just wait until I fix my PC and I can compile it for you. Or ask someone to compile this for you. All other questions can be answered afterwards.