Request for Assistance with X96X9 TV Box Issues and Donation Offer

Dear CoreELEC Team,

I hope this message finds you in good health and high spirits. First and foremost, I would like to express my utmost gratitude for your diligent work and the unwavering commitment that you display in serving the community. Your efforts in developing and maintaining CoreELEC have truly made a positive impact on the lives of countless users worldwide.

I am reaching out to you today seeking your assistance in resolving issues I am facing with two of my X96X9 TV boxes. Both devices are experiencing problems with their Ethernet connectivity and Bluetooth remote control functionality. As an avid follower of your work, I believe that your expertise would be invaluable in helping me address these concerns.

In light of your community-driven approach and as a token of appreciation for your dedication to open-source development, I would like to offer to donate one of the X96X9 TV boxes to the CoreELEC team for research purposes. This would be without any conditions attached, as my primary goal is to support the growth and continuous improvement of the CoreELEC project.

If you are interested in accepting this donation, kindly provide me with the appropriate mailing address to which I should send the TV box. Your acceptance would not only help me resolve my current issues but would also potentially benefit other users who might face similar problems in the future.

Once again, I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude for your hard work and dedication to the CoreELEC project. I eagerly await your response and look forward to the opportunity to contribute to your ongoing efforts in improving the CoreELEC ecosystem.

Warm regards,

Usphil

1 Like

Have you tested all the CE firmwares for the S922 processor without success? if so, have you tested the very excellent android firmware https://slimboxtv.ru/x96-x9/? (I recommend the Android TV version)

Iā€™m not concerned with ethernet since I use wifi. My focus is on having a Bluetooth remote control, as it would be more convenient for daily use compared to IR.
I have tried many ways and have posted my problem here: Alfawise Z1 bluetooth remote configuration - #10 by usphil

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.