[S905X3] X96Air_P3

The nightly builds now have a gui option to set the governor.

1 Like

Thank later test

Any change in your BT behaviour today?
I think @anon88919003 has fixed it … needs to be tested.

No, I didn’t push it yet as I was waiting for more feedback from yourself.

It is a huge improvement.
Whether it actually fixes all possible situations I cannot determine. I can only say that in every situation I tried, it was improved.
My tests were of course limited to using one of two BT Headsets. Maybe more testers would expand the test situation/devices?

The other day I still didn’t hear sound coming out … I’ll try today, I only have a soundpeats q36 headset

@ Joni2012
The update which hopefully fixes this will be in tonight’s nightly and so available tomorrow.
Please let us know how it goes then, thanks.

Thank for you and @anon88919003. No problem test

1 Like

Hi, just curious if anyone has put custom ROM on this box? If so, any issues? Any impact on CE performance? Thanks

I’ve tried a generic bluetooth mouse with 20200225… It pairs okay, mouse works for a few seconds… then stops…, from the change log the updates have not been pushed yet… if you need a log etc let me know.

20200228 nightly … lost BT functionality.

No work? Later test…

There is no other way to fix rgb on Sony TV ?? I remember that in x96 max there were no problems … Other user same problem

Test las build but auido no out… Headphones conect…

Hi! Anyone has the ps3 controllers working over bluetooth on the x96air? I can use them over usb, but I think that the bluetooth is not working correctly… I saw some posts ago that there was a kind of fix for the bluetooth and the headphones, but i don’t know if it must work with the controllers.

Thank you in advance.

A mi también se me pone sony bravia color rosa o azul y tampoco funciona con inyección rgb

1 Like

Is this box good to go with coreelec?

i want to update my old s905x box

Everything works fine, but it runs hot at Coreelec settings. Might have to consider applying a few simple thermal mods.

Shoog

thx for reply…

may i have to apply thermal mod or do i have to? :wink:

If you don’t apply thermal mod then its advisable to change the governor to ondemand rather than the default performance.

Personally I would drill holes in the case top and bottom, I also use a 12v fan run at 5V. There is a whole thread dealing with the issues of thermal modding, and even a thread on how to run these boxes without thermal mods. Search is your friend here.

Shoog