[S922X] Ugoos AM6(+), Help & Support

Hello @Portisch do you have an update on this issue?

Your sample is not online anymore. But the log shows it’s not correct encoded or damaged:

[   51.328239@4]- [vdec_kpi][post_video_frame] First I frame decoded.
[   51.329405@4]- [0]Error config_mc_buffer, 0th poc (249) not in list0

This means the random access of your file is broken (wrong):
https://www.hevcbook.de/hevc-picture-types/

Thank you.
I have two following questions:
How is it possible that two different releases from two different groups have the same errors at the same timestamp?
And why the same files play without problems with Infuse on Apple TV ?

I never had a sample so can’t help much more…

maybe it’s in the source file, it’s not unheard of bad encoding on UHDs.
It also depends on player’s error resiliency, some fail instantly, some might show a corruption for a sec and some might have relatively seamless recovery logic.

Has anyone tried Fancyled the newest HDMI2.1 box with coreelec and tv-led DV? i know that hue sync doesnt work with tv-led on this box, or do they all suffer the same issue? pink and green colours.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Best device for Coreelec in 2024

Is it possible to add the bitrate info on the playerprocessinfo with the next update?

This is only possible with .mp4 files.
It’s broken for .mkv

Edit:
See below.
It’s working with PlayerDebugInfo.

You can see bitrate info in “Player Debug Info
for all played files, local and streaming. It’s in second row in this OSD picture

1 Like

Just got my device up and running. Mostly it seems well. It’s playing Dolby vision and hdr in most cases, however I have a couple of files which play with a heavy green and purple tint. One is Dolby vision and is eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. The other is HDR and is everything, everywhere all at once. Both play fine on everything else I own and I’m also managing to play other dolby vision and hdr files. I’m using display led Dolby vision and I’m going to my C9 LG oled through a Yamaha amp.

Any ideas? Happy to provide more details if it will help.

What are the steps do this via my ugoos? I already have the keymap add-on.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Help, support CPM build