Support added for S905X2, S922X and A311D!

after a few days of not progressing, I got an update. very impressive and almost perfect. only a problem in GTK remote control. finally I used wechip w1 remote control. the sound and image is even more amazing.

Is it any way to get 4GB on Mecool KM9 PRO? Tried dtb.img above and it’s showing 4GB but then ethernet not working.
Thanks guys!

Try the 2g one, see if ethernet works.
We’ll have a 4g 100mbit dtb soon.

On the 2GB one ethernet is working perfect, so I’ll wait for working 4GB and ethernet. Thanks!

Currently I am working on a “global” wake up solution. If it works it will be compatible to all Amlogic devices. But this will need still more research and testing.

1 Like

Hello, I have been testing coreelec on a magicsee N5 max from a friend and everything works correctly. Less wifi and bluetooth like most s905x2…

@TheCoolest Would it be possible to make a vfd for this tvbox? Sorry for the inconvenience.

I attached the dtb, image of the interior and what the terminal shows in android.

DTB: DTB_AndroidStock_N5Max.zip (38.6 KB)

Log del terminal:

Interior tvbox:

Try this one:
magicsee-n5-max-vfd.conf (1.5 KB)

Thanks, working correctly on the magicsee n5 max.

2 Likes

tanks :grinning:

Can you please let me know if there is a device tree available for T95Q?

1 Like

I’d like to know too. Thanks in advance.

The device trees we have are generic, so it should, in theory, work with the ones we already have in our builds.
But the RGB LED around the device won’t work, as there is no driver for it.
In addition to that, we’ve seen a lot of Ethernet issues from T95Z boxes in the past. I’m not sure if that could still be a problem, but keep it in mind when making a purchase.

If I was to use the beelink gt1 mini With CE would the cpu be used at 2.0 ghz. It says the max in the description is 1.5ghz.

SoC Amlogic S905X2
CPU 4x Arm Cortex-A53 @ 1.80 GHz

But we will only know what the real clocks are when we get a DTB from these and inspect it.

I’d like to know if there is support for the X96 Max and Tanix TX5 Max.
Thank you.

Never heard of anything that ends with “Mac”, which isn’t made by Apple, but all you need to do is scroll up in this thread to get your answer.

I guess it is Max not Mac…

Sorry i mean Max not Mac. Autocorrect*.
I’m buying a new TV box and i know the S905x2 is now supported by CE.
What’s the best T95Q, X96 Max or TX5 Max?
I mean with the best support, because the specs are almost the same.

You should wait a few days until we have more experience with the S905X2 boxes.

I now have WiFi and SD booting working on S905X2, different drivers will need to be added for different devices though as each vendor appears to use different parts.

1 Like