Support added for S905X2, S922X and A311D!

That’s great, thanks for checking. Does the VFD still work with this DTB?

yes it works well as before

Perfect! Thanks.

thanks to you

thank you very much @TheCoolest now is perfect
under passthrough out device now is also HDMI
also you fix vfd :smiley:
Thank you again for fantastic job

VFD, 4GB, Audio fixes will be included in tomorrow’s nightly build, so you won’t have to use the DTBs provided in this thread anymore.

4 Likes

There was an update. I imagine that it updates the dtb that corrects the failures exposed previously.
waiting for the fix of the wifi, bluetooth and adapter cec.
Thanks, fantastic work.

These is a UART logs from Beelink GT1-mini 32/4 GB, boot from SD:

GT1-mini_SDcard.txt (58.4 KB)

And from USB:

GT1-mini_USB.txt (58.4 KB)

I don’t have a free ethernet cable where UART is it, so no ethernet.

is ther any possibilite to fix power on, by de remote. Power off works ok

@Portisch can answer this question better than me.

On which device?

after a few days of not progressing, I got an update. very impressive and almost perfect. only a problem in GTK remote control. finally I used wechip w1 remote control. the sound and image is even more amazing.

Is it any way to get 4GB on Mecool KM9 PRO? Tried dtb.img above and it’s showing 4GB but then ethernet not working.
Thanks guys!

Try the 2g one, see if ethernet works.
We’ll have a 4g 100mbit dtb soon.

On the 2GB one ethernet is working perfect, so I’ll wait for working 4GB and ethernet. Thanks!

Currently I am working on a “global” wake up solution. If it works it will be compatible to all Amlogic devices. But this will need still more research and testing.

1 Like

Hello, I have been testing coreelec on a magicsee N5 max from a friend and everything works correctly. Less wifi and bluetooth like most s905x2…

@TheCoolest Would it be possible to make a vfd for this tvbox? Sorry for the inconvenience.

I attached the dtb, image of the interior and what the terminal shows in android.

DTB: DTB_AndroidStock_N5Max.zip (38.6 KB)

Log del terminal:

Interior tvbox:

Try this one:
magicsee-n5-max-vfd.conf (1.5 KB)

Thanks, working correctly on the magicsee n5 max.

2 Likes

tanks :grinning: