Support added for S905X2, S922X and A311D!

Working without problem

2 Likes

Which model tanix box is that? I’m looking to buy me a 905x2 box for CE. I currently got my eyes on the T95Q. Also how did you configure the time, is there a setting in CE?

@Jeremiah808 Tanix tx5 max (4/32). The hour picks her up from Kodi.

@boot2k3, thanks for the changes you made to the dtb for the x96max (4g), the ethernet port is now fully working, I will also add in your remote files and the VFD later today. Great work! :smile:

Thank you CE team for support
Till now everything work stable , perfect and snappy with my X96 Max 4/64 except passthrough audio .
Problem is that mine box have defective optical out and i use him with HDMI Extractor to pull out AC3 , DTS . This combination work well with Android ( Kodi ) and also Balbes150 beta build but in CE build i can’t passthrogh audio , in Setings/System/Audio passthrough output device stay : AML-AUGESOUND, S/PDIF and is no option to change to HDMI or PCM
Also can anyone confirm that passthrough working on S905X2 boxes ?
thx

@Maki_SM
Edit: I see what you mean now. Looks like sound configuration was not added into the DTB.
Can you please test this DTB (rename to dtb.img and place in root of SD card) and let me know if you get the option for HDMI, SPDIF and PCM?
g12a_s905x2_Xg.zip (33.8 KB)

In CE each sound device is separate.
You need to change the passthrough device to HDMI.

1 Like

I have tried in my 4g/32g box and confirm that get the option for HDMI, SPDIF and PCM. Unfortunately I have lost my ethernet connection with this dtb. Ethernet works with the dtb published in this thread by
@boot2k3.

Yes, I updated the post above with a 4g dtb. Same as boot’s only with the sound and vfd fixes.

will try and report

Yes it works perfect. It even decodes in passtrough dolby atmos.:smile::smile:

That’s great, thanks for checking. Does the VFD still work with this DTB?

yes it works well as before

Perfect! Thanks.

thanks to you

thank you very much @TheCoolest now is perfect
under passthrough out device now is also HDMI
also you fix vfd :smiley:
Thank you again for fantastic job

VFD, 4GB, Audio fixes will be included in tomorrow’s nightly build, so you won’t have to use the DTBs provided in this thread anymore.

4 Likes

There was an update. I imagine that it updates the dtb that corrects the failures exposed previously.
waiting for the fix of the wifi, bluetooth and adapter cec.
Thanks, fantastic work.

These is a UART logs from Beelink GT1-mini 32/4 GB, boot from SD:

GT1-mini_SDcard.txt (58.4 KB)

And from USB:

GT1-mini_USB.txt (58.4 KB)

I don’t have a free ethernet cable where UART is it, so no ethernet.

is ther any possibilite to fix power on, by de remote. Power off works ok

@Portisch can answer this question better than me.