The Future: Odroid N2

Hope this is allowed:
What about this? https://www.amazon.it/dp/B07MVZF7Z9/?coliid=I3IUZ60XTW61V7&colid=30RGH8WMM6W0L&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

1 Like

According to the specs of that device, yes, it should work.

Thank you I will give it a try with mecool and, if it works, I will order the N2.
Thank you for your help.

You can find those splitters on eBay for much cheaper, I have 2 of them.

Thanks @anon88919003
I already ordered it in Amazon.it
It will arrive on next tuesday.
Hope it will work.

For us Germansā€¦ N2 is now available on pollin.de

Pollin does not ship odroid products to other countries anymore? Neither N2 nor C2ā€¦ only case can be shipped to e.g. Denmark.

The case is so extrem ugly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Donā€™t get the clear one. The black one looks good, but my N2 is behind the TV anyway.

How about odroid.co.uk?

odroid.co.uk still ships to DK, but Iā€™ve used pollin before and was quite surprised

I see. Dane here as well. I used Lilliput UK before, no problems whatsoever. Odroid UK is the same company.

Ohh I donā€™t want to buy the N2.
Maybe in 3 or 5 month.

My Nexbox A5 works very well.

Lol. You donā€™t have to buy anything. S905x is still sufficient. I would advise against S912.

Yeah, Iā€™ve ordered N2 just for 1080p netflix. Sadly, with the addon, most movies stream at limited 540p quality. Not sure if itā€™s the addon, Input stream or netflix itself.
TV shows and Netflix originals can stream at 1080p really well, though.

Itā€™s widevine DRM policy.

Something wrong there with your settings. When the addon is installed and configured properly along with inputstream adaptive, all movies on NF work perfect in 1080p with subtitles.
It does on my N2. I use ā€œplugin.video.netflix_0.14.0beta24_20190418ā€ and ā€œinputstream.adaptive-2.3.15.0ā€ so the box is not the problemā€¦
Which titles donā€™t work for you? How are they flaged?

Did you use an IR remote controller? Works that if you have the Odroid-N2 behind the TV?

I use CEC but just for the sake of the the argument I can also control with IR. IR doesnā€™t have to be direct.

I donā€™t think you can get Movies in Full HD. Netflix Original Movies yes but not Movies that are licensed by NF.