Ugoos AM6 B plus - no audio passthrough option

Yes, once the nightly contains this fix, just drop the tar file into the Update folder and reboot.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for your support

1 Like

super great work you guys. question how will we know when the ‘nightles’ has this fix in it, as normally nightles don’t list a bug fix do they?

1 Like

You can usually see it in the commits list on the nightly page.

2 Likes

The changes should be already included with tomorrow next nightly. Thank you for testing and support CoreELEC.

3 Likes

We appreciate CoreELEC team’s hardwork in solving the issues related to AM6B device.
Firmware for the said device is available as nightly build now…

4 Likes

@Portisch Bonjour le fichier n’est plus disponible, en fait je vais recevoir une am6B plus et je voulais savoir à quoi servait ce fichier premièrement et deuxièmement comment avoir le dual boot sur cette box car novice en la matière, et dernièrement dans les téléchargements quelle est la différence entre la version 19.4 matrice et la 9.2.8 héritage ? Merci

L’anglais est la langue officielle du forum.

English is the official forum language. This is so everyone, regardless of their origin, can participate and benefit from the experience.

Google translate

Merci.

@Portisch @Betatester Sorry I hadn’t seen, hello the file is no longer available, in fact I’m going to receive an am6B plus and I wanted to know what this file was for first and second how to have dual boot on this box because I’m new to the subject , and lately in downloads what is the difference between version 19.4 matrix and 9.2.8 legacy? Thank you for helping me

@Portisch Hello I ordered an am6b plus and I wanted to know how to have a dual boot with coreelec or how to install it either on the box or on an sd card because I’m new to the subject , and lately in downloads what is the difference between version 19.4 matrix and 9.2.8 legacy? Thank you for helping me

Maybe it’s better to buy a device from the supported list?

The Ugoos dual boot system is not supported by CoreELEC.

9.2.8:

@Portisch Thank you for answering but in the 9.2.8 download there are two versions for am6 ugoos, rev A and rev B, what is the difference and can I put one of these two versions for example on a micro SD? Thank you, you had found a solution for the person above in the discussion

9.2.8 is not your case as it doesn’t support AM6B(or partially supported)
rev. a and rev. b are g12b SOC’s revision
Plus version usually was rev. b

@boot2k3 ok so that means I can’t have coreelec?

You can but CE 19.4, not 9.2.8.

@boot2k3 Thank you, and how do I do? Should I put it on a micro SD card? I download this file g12b_s922x_ugoos_am6 on 19.4 matrix is that it?

Yes, that’ll do.
Alternatively Ugoos provide their own dual-boot image, but I am not sure how well it works with CE updates. Also the partitioning seems a bit odd. BTW, AM6 supports UHS-II so make sure you get a fast enough SD card.
I am quite pleased with this device.

@maha ok thank you for answering, so i go to download i choose the ugoos am6 image, i flash it on a micro sd with rufus or etcher, i go to devices trees, i choose the dtb g12b_s922x_ugoos_am6 and rename it to dtb.img That’s right ?
No need to go to github
download this file CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-19.4-Matrix-Generic.img.gz
or this one CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-19.4-Matrix.tar? Because in the user guide there is a link that refers to github?
I discover coreelec and I don’t want to make any mistakes thank you :+1:

Installing CoreELEC: step by step walk through

@Betatester Great thank you very much :ok_hand: