Ugoos am6b+ turn off problem

Hi, tried to search but cant find the answer so i need help.
My am6b+ with CE on internal memory.
Sometimes when i turn off the box by press power button, tv and soundbar are turn off, but the led on box still red, then cannot turn on/wake up by remote, need to unplug dc power.
Is there anyway to fix?
Thanks!

Found solution: pair bluetooth for ur01 remote, no hanging on turn off/turn on the box, but missing menu button and video display info (with ir mode, i can map extra function to menu key and back key using keymap editor)

Did you do anything special to the bluetooth remote to turn on the box?

Mine can turn off, but pressing power won’t turn the AM6b+ back on.

I dont know why bt can work normal
But now i get IR mode working too.
By default, stock dual boot can use ir remote wothout remote.conf file in /storage/.config/ folder.
I just download and upload remote.conf file to that folder and now everything work.

I cannot turn on ugoos am6b+ with remote control, either. Did you find a solution?

copy remote.conf to /storage/.config then reboot. Or pair Bluetooth remote. It works for me.

No I wasn’t. Though easiest way for these android boxes is to leave them running all the time or stick them into suspend.

Even Shield Pro doesn’t turn off all the way unless you force it.

I just leave my box on all the time, they use so little power idling it’s almost nothing.

FYI as far as I can tell, the majority of the UR-01 remote is actually IR. I know this because I was able to program my older Logitech remotes with it, which can only handle IR signals. I think maybe only the mic is the Bluetooth bit?

The dualboot image contained a remote.conf in the partition that gets mounted to /flash
With that red power button on the UR-01, I am able to resume from sleep and even turn on after a power off in Kodi. Just as effective as pressing the power button, assuming the IR signal isn’t blocked.

Also this worked with the dualboot image I flashed from Ugoos itself. No idea if it works from USB or micro SD boot.

The UR-01 is fully bluetooth because it all the buttons work even without remote.config, if you pair it.

The bluetooth is so unstable with UR-01 remote in my case, so I mapped UR-01 's power IR button to another RF + IR remote and managed to turn on AM6B+. I even didn’t realized Ugoos AM6B+ has an IR receiver, though. Thank you.

1 Like

This might help. It sets it so the red power button on the UR-01 remote is the power-on/resume and the black power button is the suspend. Essentially discrete “on” and “off” , which ime tend to work better for my Harmony remotes. I supplement this with the Dune HD Premium remote.