[Unofficial] moonlight-embedded

@TheNoor, so just downgraded back to 20.4 and restored my 20.4 backup and then install your Moonlight again (the one you posted in the early hours of the morning) and I can pair no problem.

I’m going to upgrade to 21B3 again and then install the one you posted earlier on and will try again and see if it fails.

EDIT:

So upgraded to 21B3 again and then removed Luna/Moonlight & then a fresh install of the latest zip, and it’s back to the same error for me. Seems something fundamentally is preventing proper communications to pair properly on CE21.

That’s a shame, I was hoping it would be seamless, but it never is… Probably not all dependencies have been added to the 21 repo’s yet since it’s still in beta. Guess we’ll just have to wait a while. Didn’t get any build errors though… :man_shrugging:

@Adam86
I briefly updated to the latest CE 21 nightly yesterday and you’ll be happy to know that I’m experiencing all the same bugs you mentioned :smile: I was eventually able to pair though, the not-so-elegant-solution is to just keep trying… The annoying thing was that you couldn’t because the client kept saying you’re already paired, which is BS. Anyway, I put in a little workaround so if pairing does fail, you can try again right away. I was able to pair after three tries. Still don’t know what the actual culprit is though. Or if/how the actual streaming will go. Give it a whirl:

script.luna-2.7.0.8bbfbd4-then00r-ce21-ne.zip (2.7 MB)

Hi @TheNoor, I gave it a shot, but unfortunately I can’t seem to progress any further on the pairing front, I must have tried it 100 times and still just got the same error.

Thanks for your efforts though, hopefully like you say the situation may change when CE21 leaves beta.

No problem man, just so you know, I used the above build on that latest nightly I linked in the same post, perhaps that changes anything? Cheers!

I’ll give the latest nightly a try just in case and report back :slight_smile:

Yep i have the same problem on C21 as @Adam86 . I compiled latest moonlight with common week ago. But on pairing i get:

Failed to pair to server: Failure when receiving data from the peer

Both error on NE or NO version, at start i thought its fault that i compiled from NE source, cause NO is not published already. But on fresh install of NE i have the same problem.

As i remember on 21 NG version it was working, when i compiled it some months ago.

Yeah, I know it aint pretty, but just to show you what i meant with “keep trying” I’ve included a video. I guess I forgot to mention that for the above build with workaround to work, you’ll need to pair via the Luna GUI.

Hope it helps!

Unfortunately not working for me :confused: