WakeOnLan not working

Wake by USB is not supported by Amlogic.
To identify your problem u need to record all the time the UART Output of the device to maybe see what happens.

I have now set my odroid to never suspend, is the hardware designed to be always on?

After some more fiddling with the setup I noticed that there must indeed be some network glitch. I’m using it in an openHAB environment and somtimes my commands to other equipment get lost too. I think that is what happened to my WOL package too.
I did not solve my problem yet, but it’s not caused by the odroid coreelec.
Thank you anyway for your help and suggestions!

yes, no problem

Seems that wake on lan is again broken?
Someone else has this issue or is it just me.

wol is enabled in my config file
my logs: http://ix.io/2zUh

Hi i confirm it was worked out of the box , 3 weeks ago i received my board , updated the petitboot , installed coreelec on the usb stick , all good , suddenly it does not work anymore , tried to se on config ini back to 0 and 1 again , nothing , neither via Mac , official kodi app , but i also don’t know how to test it.
I installed pihole and portainer on my nas so i do not know also if this could be the problem ( which i can do swithcing off the dockers).
If someone has a way to make a test would be helpful.
Thanks

I think maybe I have seen the same last week but I didn’t checked it in detail. Will take a look next free time.

EDIT:
I tested it now on VIM3 and N2+. On both is WOL working as before. Tested with Amlogic-ng, 9.2.5.

I seem have spotty WOL behaviour on the nightlies. WOL from sleep or shutdown seems to work a few times, and then stops. Wakeup via CEC does nothing in that case either.

If the UART outputs (kernel) logs, would that be useful for debugging ? I can setup a capture and try to reproduce.