Youtube Addon v6.60 not Works anymore

Hello since 4 Weeke the Youtubeaddon not works. I have found a bypass but it not works at me, because my english is bad too, not real understand all. Its very complicate, in fact.

My question is, give it a other YT Addon vor for Kodi/Core Elec what run´s? Thank you very mutch.

greets

(905X with 2GB, Core Elec is installed on the NAND)

This is very likely what you need to read.

It can be a little fiddly but with perseverance you will get there.

Yep, I agree that it’s a bit fiddly. I chose to copy the api_keys.json file to my laptop so I could copy the API key etc in. After editing it, I put it back. There’s no way I could have typed all that without errors!

You can start a Webserver from within the plugin and type all the stuff over that webpage from any pc

I have try it some times never work, give it no other Addon? Im not can fix it, this ist total crap, i need a working addon and not a keycaos, please. I can not made keys, no pc, i have no skills for this sorry. Need a other Addon. Im not understand why it gives no working addon update?! Hope this shit addon get banned and delpurged! im real angree of this crap tool sorry.

The addon is maintained and supported by the Kodi team, so here is the appropriate place to request a more easily accessible solution if you are unable to create the necessary keys.

1 Like

Its increasingly looking like this addon will eventually stop working. Google doesn’t seem to like it and the developer seems to have abandoned maintenance. I have a growing feeling its going to die.

Shoog

1 Like

I dont think it is API / Google issue, more like symlink and dependency when compiling inpustream:

2020-04-13 12:31:58.182 T:3451904896   ERROR: ADDON: Could not locate inputstream.adaptive.so.2.4.2
2020-04-13 12:31:58.182 T:3451904896   ERROR: IAddonInstanceHandler::CreateInstance: inputstream.adaptive returned bad status "Permanent failure" during instance creation

After CE update to version with newer kodi binary addons, youtube works again fine (using own keys for long time)