3D Frame Packed (MVC) output with CoreELEC?

I did the comparison not only on DTS Paint and agree with you. 9.2.8 skin tones are reddish and not as defined as in 19.5 matrix. Also to me the 3D and audio seem better. And of course Matrix 19.5 is faster.
@Portisch did a great job here.

Hi do you have iso movies & on19.5 with no issues? Iā€™m not getting ā€˜askā€™ options on my full iso with ā€˜simplified menuā€™ player-disc settings.

No issue with iso 3d now. Have you read my post above edit 3?

Yes, in player, disc , show simplified menu right? any ideas

Is it ik for picture of your settings?

Settings>>Player>>Discs>>Blu-ray>>Blu-ray playback mode>>Click on Blu-ray playback mode and change, if necessary, to Show simplified menu.
In the same Player settings>>videos>> Stereoscopic 3D default option is ā€œask meā€ and this is ok .

1 Like

Yep same here but no dice. Never get ā€œask meā€ options, for now will watch mkv till next update. Thanks.

As @Portisch says above ā€œask meā€ is required in his last build. How do you watch MKV MVC? If you choose a different setting other than ā€œask meā€ mkv play in very bad way.

3D BD ISO freezing may happened because the playing source was USB pendrive and the film bitrate were higher then USB2 spec.

Yes with mkv ā€˜ask meā€™ works & 3D play fine but bd iso donā€™t, it goes straight into suspend mode like itā€™s trying to play. Weird thing is when i use ā€œshow blu-ray menuā€ ā€˜ask meā€™ works but crashes as blu-ray menu has issues in kodi/coreelec.

Can you share the 19.5 file want to check if i have the same.thanks

You must choose ā€œShow simplified menu.ā€ not ā€œshow bluray menuā€.

Yes i have from beginning. Is yours this: CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-19.5-Matrix_devel_20240610135421.tar

Yes and it is 232 Mb

Thanks, Mine is 212 Mb, can you upload it please.

Sorry I have lost it. Better you ask @Portisch if he can reupload it.

This file is wrongly labeled, it is the latest testversion by portisch provided as ā€œCoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-21.1-Omega_devel_20240613121735.tarā€

Sorry, you are right. My mistake. Iā€™ve lost it.

Now Iā€™m confused, which one is working now with no issues on your side, the 19.5 you use simplified menu or the 21 latest?

This one : CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-21.1-Omega_devel_20240613121735.tar