9.2.0 Discussion

Already tried it with no success on both boxes…
That’s why I ask for functional way.

It appears that my tvheadend isn’t working. I had a newer 4.3 1774 installed, as it had fixes that I need. Is it possible to get a compiler version of this for wp2. Currently running, I get an error saying shared library libssl.so.1.0.0 not found

You can try from this repository that has a working tvh 4.3 in the 9.2 CoreELEC branch.

https://addons.tnds82.xyz/.tnds82

It’s from the user @tnds82

Ok, thanks, I installed pvr.simpleclient 3.7.2 version in CoreELEC 9.2.0 for fast EPG load. I have my own EPG with 130 channels and 3 days to show and the time to charge in pvr.simpleclient 3.8.1 version It’s about 90-120 secs. X96 Mini 2/16GB S905W. With 3.7.2 version of IPTV Simple Client the time to charge the EPG is only 5 secs. I disabled the auto-update for pvr.simpleclient and using pvr.simpleclient 3.7.2

@vpeter found the problem and opened a PR to pvr.iptvsimple repo. Once it’s accepted and merged, we’ll bump it again in CE.

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Khadas VIM3, “green” screen and “installtoemmc”

I tried the rpi4 version and it appears to have worked. If it fails I’ll try these. Thanks

copy the libssl.so.1.0.0 and libcrypto.so.1.0.0 files to the “~/.kodi/addons/service.tvheadend43/lib/” folder
lib.zip

quick question, i have all my boxes at 9.0.3 running on internal, I should be able to update to 9.2.0 via .tar right? eventhough it’s not supported.

Yes, it should work fine.

I have installed Corelec 9.2 on Yoka Bb2 (clone of Mecool BB2), wifi e Bluetooth works very well, but not recognize wired connection. On Mecool BB2 pro wired connection works well and hardware is the same, wired 1 gb.
Thanks in advance

Hello, I’m working with Android 9 S905X firmware for my employer.
I see it has 4.9.113 kernel.
I wonder if we can try to run Amlogic-ng CE with new kernel on S905X easily, if not what is needed?
I’m ready to help in porting if time and my skill permits

You can look at this branch:
https://github.com/CoreELEC/CoreELEC/tree/amlogic-ng-on-gxlgxm

What is the status of that branch?

I updated from 9.03. I wasn’t aware I had first to disable add-on. Everything works fine but:

1. add-ons from kodi add-on repo are slow. Dazn, the one I’m using, is choppy.
  2. Kodi repo add-on does not work (any download/updated fails)

I then read this thread that suggests to disable all add-on before updating. I disable all my add-ons and re-applied the update. Then I refresh the repo (going into repo and update) and it seems it update. But then going back to enable the add-on the update fails (BTW the add-on does mention the repository, it says unknown).

Can I revert back to 9.03? I there something else I can do?

I have removed my addonsdb file from my user Dir.
Then upgraded and enabled every used add-on. This worked for me

Not clear where this file is located. Could you please be more precise e detail the path?

.Kodi/user data/database/addonsdb27.db

It’s in your Kodi profile folder

Does that reestablish the functionality of the Kodi add-on repositary? Do I loose all the add-on I have disable but not uninstalled?

Could you give compiled ng-build for S912 please? Any bugs?