Amlogic-no Discussion

Only opening subtitles offset setting fix problem when offset is open on top of video

Exactly; that’s why I have mapped a button on my remote to bring up “Subtitle offset” overlay directly :slight_smile:

I have just downgraded to ng version, all of a sudden kodi started to go to safe mode, since it cant no longer start normal kodi instance.

Try a different dtb or a new install not a downgrade.

Same dtb works just fine on ng version. Good that i have sd card image backup, so that i can resume whare i left with ng when i reformated card to try no version

Is there a Dovi.ko for ugoos XQ4 running new order?

I might have installed the 22.0 nightly by mistake and the addon repos are not even up yet. Any ETA on this or should i just go back?

No, there’s no dovi.ko for this kernel yet.

Now makes sense

Tested New Order on Kinhank G1

There was on screen prompt
No dovi .ko in kernel
Please update Android boot to ker 5.15.

I believe this will not be device specific, if its affected by Mali library, all devidec with Mali GPU will be affected using NO.

CE NO 22 Working OK on 905x4 (TOX3) but wont play VC-1 at the moment.

Don’t understand, why delete builds no-21? I updated my box to 22 and now not working some addons for example Plexkodiconnect. I wanted downgrade to 21, but rhem all deleted from server. At least they left one last one

I think that is fairly common with rapidly changing early builds .
I usually keep a ‘cache’ of releases internally,but I haven’t jumped on the ‘-no’ wagon yet so I can’t dig it up for you 

1 Like

NO will only be CE-22 from now on and nightly is already available with all the addons.

1 Like

Keep in mind that Kodi “P” is so very pre alpha, it doesn’t even have a proper name yet.

You can be informed about the progress here:

Thank you.

Exciting new developments, sounds like it’s ready to play with now.

Btw, the announcement page still mentions Omega as a base.

Great work and thanks for everything!

In Kodi 22, the time cannot be set to GMT +3 in regional settings.EPG error occurs because of this.Is this a Kodi bug or CE bug?

1 Like

Can you also try windows or last Linux nightly?
So if it’s our platform only?

1 Like

Clock works properly on Kodi 22 windows night version.
Also works well with the Android version. I now did test.

CoreELEC-Amlogic-no.aarch64-22.0-P_nightly_20240511

Timezone is not set anymore in Kodi after this PR. I think now this needs to be set from CE settings or just done automatically. Something to think in next days.

Put this in autostart.sh for temporary workaround:

echo "TIMEZONE=Europe/Istanbul" >/storage/.cache/timezone ; systemctl restart tz-data.service
1 Like