Amlogic S905X2

so if I understand corectly everything is fine expect this CEC problem mentioned above ?

Hi, remote.conf for cube x2 please

You can make your own, you don’t have to rely on others to do work for you.

1 Like

Hello team. I have a x96max 4/64. My speed through 5G wifi is 105 down and 103 up (2 tests on android). When I do the speed test in coreelec nightly the results are 95 down and only 7 up. It is normal?

see

In android the upload and download speed is correct. In coreelec there is an error in the software. The upload speed is very bad. In my photos it is appreciated. In wifi 5g android works fine but in horrible coreelec. By cable x96max it works well in ascent and descent of speed. It is clear that the network and wifi hardware are fine. It is a software problem in coreelec.

my test x96 max 4/32 eth and 5G wifi

Can someone of you tell me how to install CE on X96 Max 4/32? Ive tried with micro sd card that works on my EggoIggo, with and without dtb.img. Tried the same with usb stick in usb 3.0 slot, with and without dtb.img. Nothing seems to boot. I only get a blank screen or a bootloop. Tried it with toothpick method and terminal emulator. Nothing seems to work. Am i blind or did i miss something?
Using the latest NG-Generic builds.

Edit: The LibreELEC builds running and booting fine. Is there a faulty upload/build for fullflash?

very clearly coreelec wifi software doesn’t work well in this x96max

This fix has not been resolved with 9.2 stable. Gigabit lan driver problem is not the problem. The x96max works well ethernet network The error or failure is wifi driver problem

@Hanspampel
Here my one working H96 Max S905x2

[H96 Max S905X2 working Coreelec

Will the S905x2 be CE to NAND?

No internals for S905X2

Having new revision of X96 Max 4/32.
Coreelec is booted from USB3.
When I do reboot from Coreelec or Android - I get into Android system. When I plug power - I boot to Coreelec.

Is it possible to boot Coreelec from reboots, not only power on?

@elgatito, have you tried from SD card?

I don’t want to use sd-card, because the speed of sd-card reader is sometimes 10x times slower than USB3.

Class 10 card is more than enough for CE

Can someone please share with me if hyperion ng works with s905x2?if yes please share a guide for me to configure it…i am a newbie!thanks in advance…

Is it similar to this one?
[H96 Max S905X2 working Coreelec]