Amlogic S905X2

I have tanix tx5 max and latest build has no wifi and bluetooth. What should i do?

Did earlier builds have wifi and bluetooth? If yes, we need to know in which build it stopped working.

I’m using this since 9.2.0 and i didn’t try any previous version. If you suggest an older version i can try.

Even i’ve tried latest 9.2.1 release today but nothing changed. My chipset is 6222B-SRB and rtl8822bs bt+wifi.

The 9.2.1 changes was only for GX* devices not G12*.

after update 9.2.1 s905x2 x96max isn’t upd gui resolution 3840x2160
what to do with the?

1 Like

I can’t find this file:( can you show exact path?

I find this file but I can’t understand what I need to remove?

I removed all string with resolution but this is don’t help… :frowning:
how fix it?

WTF fucking update…

Everything worked well, what the fuck did I start updating? :frowning:

Remove everything between <resolution> and </resolution>.

Don’t forget to stop kodi before editing file

systemctl stop kodi
1 Like

Well done. All thanks guys :+1::+1::+1: :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Good day to everybody! I have some issues with Ugoos X2 Pro: I didn’t get USB working, even power on the ports is absent. It works normally on Android, so it’s definitely not a hardware problem. Please help me to cope with this issue.

Edit: Some observations. USB works well right after toothpick method boot, and stop working right after the first reboot. The output of fw_printenv in both cases (before and after reboot) exactly the same.

Edit2: Just in case, here are the dmesg logs for both working and non-working USB boots (could it be related to the androidboot.rpmb_state=0 ?):
dmesg_bad.log (57.4 KB) dmesg_good.log (57.8 KB)

Does anybody have some thoughts? :disappointed_relieved:

hub 1-0:1.0: USB hub found
hub 1-0:1.0: 2 ports detected
hub 2-0:1.0: USB hub found
hub 2-0:1.0: 1 port detected

I don’t see nothing related to usb issue from log… may be some gpios are different, but I don’t see conflicts also…
If I receive some additional info from Ugoos I will check it again.

@boot2k3, thanks for the answer! I will wait eagerly :slight_smile: But do you really think that gpios mismatch can cause such behavior: toothpick boot - USB works, regular boot - USB doesn’t work?

Right now I don’t have any idea. Need to check original dtb/dts first.

If it would be helpful :slight_smile: :
dtb_backup.img (256 KB) dtb_backup.dts (82.3 KB)

Hi,

I have some issues with my ugoos x2 pro Box.

More info is here:

The general solution for Ugoos boxes is here.

Anyone here tried the H96 Max? Or other S905x2 box that works excellent? I promised a guy a barely know to set up a coreelecbox. He don’t know how to do this, yet. He will order a box, and I will install CE on a SD card, so I am looking for a box with the least amount of hassle possible (easy startup with SD card etc). Thanks in advance.

I recommended the Odroid N2, but he does not want any DIY. He can run the SW though.

Not sure how a s905x2 is less DIY than the N2 with coreelec pre-installed? CE stable - done :slight_smile:

CoreELEC 9.2.1 still doesn’t have the USB-OTG (USBv2) port function with Beelink GT1 Mini units. I know why, and It’s an issue that’s easily correctible by CoreELEC team by updating the dtb image. Beelink GT1 Mini & CoreELEC, No USBv2 Port