CoreELEC 19.2-Matrix_rc1 Discussion

X96 Air 4GB Gigabit, is with the new 19.2 not switching between 720P, 1080P, 4k, and refresh rates. Everything is upscaled to the settings in Coreelec. In my case 1080P 50Hz.
Try the 19.1 and the switching is ok, TV gives the correct values according source,

I have updated to the nightly and changed the CDM library. It is now restarting after a couple of hours. The experimental with current CDM ran for longer periods with out restarts. There must have been some other change that has caused this.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/153Y1cEANl_FORMrBhWX-b7uxH-5QO8tU/view?usp=sharing

Just updated to the new nightly. I will let you know how it goes.

You need to update to today’s nightly: https://relkai.coreelec.org/CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-19.2-Matrix_nightly_20210604.tar

Have already. Has been running for 2 hours thirty mins with no restarts yet.

1 Like

If you know how to handle permissions in Linux, you could start from here: config save TVH. Don’t know how it works in jeOS, maybe in Debian / Ubuntu its easier.

You can do this:

Two machines have been running for 8 hours 30 mins with no restarts. Looking good.

1 Like

My X96 Air also restarts. I wait for the official update.

I would consider the issue to be resolved with the latest nightly having seen no random Kodi restarts.

2 Likes

Some progress has been made regarding libwidevine.
Please try this image if Netflix is working with old and new libwidevine library. And check the version in addon to really be sure which one is used.
More users will give feedback sooner we move forward.
Of course other users can also update because devices not using NF must be stable too :slight_smile:

cd /storage/.update
megadl https://mega.nz/file/zUQ0VLqS#0ZQG9h8lx4w1HklTuzml8G3yEQBQeC35_5GIIwjeffk
sync
reboot
3 Likes

I’ll try it and let you know when I get home. :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t know if it is of any value but using last nights nightly I did discover that Crackle would no longer play any content until I replaced widevine 4.10.2252.0 with 4.10.1679.0.

Because whole support for new libwidevine 4.10.2252.0 was removed in the build.

In my image this is again restored because we found one solution which could be useful. But only you users can confirm that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Updated with the dev image and noticed that widevine was still at 4.10.1679.0, so manually updated to 4.10.2252.0 and all seems well so far. Crackle is working with the new version too.

2 Likes

yes netflix is ​​working now.

After another few hours of testing, things are rock solid.

4 hours running. No restarts

Had the player running for about 8 hours last night on the latest buil;d. No Kodi restarts.
Thanks

I have been running continuously for 4 days straight (widevine) on a N2 using the 31-5 revoked image. CDM version x x.1610.0. No issues.

The origin of this issue is not clear to me at all, but I understand a possible solution is on the way. I will just keep it as-is until then :wink:

I’ve also been running my N2 with the 31-5 revoked image without issues for a couple of days. I’m not using Amazon, Netflix, etc. or widevine at all though.