CoreELEC 19.2-Matrix_rc2 Discussion

What dtbs come in use?

Both gxl_p212_1g

appears good for me

1 Like

No crashes issue since rc2 here.

1 Like

Does not boot on mxq pro (s905w) had to downgrade.

Cool posting! It’s like my car. I sit inside and it does not drive…

What do you expect with such information given?

Google shows me it’s maybe a p281 device so it’s confirmed not working on rc2 and will be fixed in nightly and next release:

3 Likes

Thank you, I am very sorry :pensive:

1 Like

If i watch a movie/episode/tv show and pause that, after 3 min works the dimmer. after that i want to continue watching the movie/episode/tv show, i press pause like always, and the program resumed, but since a while after pause press the movie doesn’t continue, i got to the selection site back. its a fault only by me? or is that a bug?

beelink gt king pro, not fresh install.

I’ve noticed that for a while now, but I can’t remember if it’s always been that way :grinning: Maybe it was introduced in Matrix, I don’t know.

What I do is press pause, which removes the dim, then pause again resumes playback.

Yes it’s like that and it is by design.

I’ve noticed the Midnight Commander does not work anymore since 19.2 RC2 on both of my units (BT king, N2+) I can start MC an move through the menus but while jumping into a folder the MC stops working. I cannot see an error happen in the log file. Can someone confirm this behavior or have a solution?

Thx

Try running mc with subshell disabled

mc -u
1 Like

Thx, that was the trick

The screenshot from the 4K live TV broadcast is distorted.
The screenshot from HD live TV broadcast is taken without distortion.

I’m sorry for my bad english. Google translate.

1 Like

Try to force 8-bit or 10 bit 4:4:4 and get back to us

For a screenshot of h265 you need to set the correct double write more:

1 Like

@Portisch Thanks, it’s ok

1 Like

Hi all.
I’ve been experiencing audio dropouts when listening to music using this build & the latest nightly on my Odroid N2+. My AV receiver speaker display icons disappear on each dropout, so I suspected that maybe it was the device with issues but I have no audio dropouts when using the latest Android Kodi build (edit: via Sony TV).
If I roll-back to rc1, dropouts disappear.

Hope you can find what’s going on:
http:ix.io/3pCU

TIA.

Please try the nightlies from 20210513 (maybe working) and 20210516 (maybe not working).
If it still works try the next nightly until you have the last working one, thank you.

http://coreelec.relkai.org/