CoreELEC 19 Matrix Discussion (Kodi RC)

Ok thanks,
let’s wait for the next chips that fully support HDMI 2.1

Is it possible to rollback to an older nightly where the addons work?

addons will be bumped. Stay tuned till tomorrow and it will fix itself.

After the problem with Tvheadend HTSP client is incompatible, try to do my construction! I get these errors.
Just to report the problem with: gobject-introspection

FAILURE: scripts/build gobject-introspection:host during configure_host (default)
*********** FAILED COMMAND ***********
${PKG_CONFIGURE_SCRIPT} ${HOST_CONFIGURE_OPTS} ${PKG_CONFIGURE_OPTS_HOST}
FAILURE: scripts/build gobject-introspection:host has failed!

The following log for this failure is available:
  /home/elec/CoreELEC/build.CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-19/.threads/logs/80.log

>>> gobject-introspection:host seq 80 >>>
[078/331] [FAIL] build   gobject-introspection:host

The following log for this failure is available:

Parallel build failure - see log for details. Time of failure: Sun Jan 10 17:54:00 -03 2021
make: *** [Makefile:12: image] Erro 1
elec@ELEC:~/CoreELEC$

You need to post the log file to identify the error:

Just run make again and if it happens again post the log please.

Thanks.
I am trying to locate the same! can direct?
I think it could be this!
e[1;33mBUILDe[0m gobject-introspection e[1;37m(host)e[0m
e[1;35mTOOLCHAINe[0m autotools
Executing (host): /home/elec/CoreELEC/build.CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-19/build/gobject-introspection-1.54.1/configure --host=x86_64-linux-gnu --build=x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/home/elec/CoreELEC/build.CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-19/toolchain --bindir=/home/elec/CoreELEC/build.CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-19/toolchain/bin --sbindir=/home/elec/CoreELEC/build.CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-19/toolchain/sbin --sysconfdir=/home/elec/CoreELEC/build.CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-19/toolchain/etc --libexecdir=/home/elec/CoreELEC/build.CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-19/toolchain/lib --localstatedir=/home/elec/CoreELEC/build.CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-19/toolchain/var --disable-static --enable-shared --disable-doctool --enable-shared --with-python=/home/elec/CoreELEC/build.CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-19/toolchain/bin/python3.8
/bin/bash: /home/elec/CoreELEC/build.CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-19/toolchain/lib/libtinfo.so.6: no version information available (required by /bin/bash)
/bin/bash: /home/elec/CoreELEC/build.CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-19/toolchain/lib/libtinfo.so.6: no version information available (required by /bin/bash)
checking for a BSD-compatible install… /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether build environment is sane… yes
checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p… /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk… gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)… yes
checking whether make supports nested variables… yes
checking whether UID ‘1000’ is supported by ustar format… yes
checking whether GID ‘1000’ is supported by ustar format… yes
checking how to create a ustar tar archive… gnutar
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles… yes
checking whether make supports nested variables… (cached) yes
checking build system type… /bin/bash: /home/elec/CoreELEC/build.CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-19/toolchain/lib/libtinfo.so.6: no version information available (required by /bin/bash)
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type… /bin/bash: /home/elec/CoreELEC/build.CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-19/toolchain/lib/libtinfo.so.6: no version information available (required by /bin/bash)
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking for x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc… /home/elec/CoreELEC/build.CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-19/toolchain/bin/host-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works… no
configure: error: in /home/elec/CoreELEC/build.CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-19/build/gobject-introspection-1.54.1/.x86_64-linux-gnu': configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables See config.log’ for more details
e[1;31mFAILURE: scripts/build gobject-introspection:host during configure_host (default)e[0m
*********** FAILED COMMAND ***********
${PKG_CONFIGURE_SCRIPT} ${HOST_CONFIGURE_OPTS} ${PKG_CONFIGURE_OPTS_HOST}

e[1;31mFAILURE: scripts/build gobject-introspection:host has failed!e[0m

tvheadend htsp client not work

I prefer to use astra or udpxy solution for udp streams to use them as http streams.
They could be installed via entware.

Today Tvheadend is working again.

1 Like

I use udpxy on my router. Freeze and reboot is still there.
Debug log attached
kodi.old.zip (1.1 MB)

Is there a way to include the /.opt directory in the Matrix Coreelec backup?

Hello, I still haven’t received pvr.hts addon update and I updated to the latest nightly (20210111).

Will the addon autoupdate independently or I have to wait for another nightly?

current version should be 8.2.0.1
when not available refresh CE repo and try again

Todays update has broken zuki.pvr.hdhomerundvr

says its not supported with current kodi version, rolling back to yesterdays allows the addon to run again.

Matt

I uninstalled it leaving settings installed.
Then went to repo and installed it again and it brought in the new version and all is good.

1 Like

This worked.
I looked at the CE repo and then I saw pvr.hts wasn’t in the repo. Refreshing the repo updated the addon. Thanks!

Hi matt77303, I missed that the PVR API had changed a couple days ago, I am building an updated version (3.3.4a) now and it will have it available in an hour or so. Apologies for the delay; miss on my part.

No need for any apologies.

running the latest nightly on my Mini M8s II S905x box. general use of Kodi, video and audio from network and IPTV working great with no crashes, however, i seem to have issue copying data over the the box with smb. tried from my PC and also from file manager in Kodi. i am trying to copy over a TV series. the small files fanart, nfo etc copy fine but when copying the larger video files the box randomly reboots. total size of the directory i am copying is 18GB, and the largest file within is 2.5 gb.it copies the large file for a couple of minutes then the box reboots. no kodi crash log created and nothing of note in the .old log it just looks like the power had been pulled and the log stopped. i have been unable to complete the copy of any of the larger files as always a reboot at some point during the copy…

anyone else face similar issue?

Hello Dears,
Please accept my apologies if this was reported before.

Testing kodi Matrix 19 on Khadas VIM3L here, installed on eMMC internal.
All was working fine up to CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-19.0-Matrix_nightly_20210103-Generic included.
From Nightly CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-19.0-Matrix_nightly_20210104-Generic, I have no IR remote working and the menu in CoreELEC settings for the IR remote has disappeared.

I can control the unit through KORE on mobile phone though.

The debug info is here: http://ix.io/2LNw

Thanks a lot for your work :wink: