CoreELEC 8.99.2

Yeah, the thread I’ve opened is here: [BUG] Receiver is not accepting 10bit signal after latest update

Removed MyVideos116.db and now I see the Database migration in progress - please wait text again, thanks! How long should this process take?

although not an issue, the latest release there seems to be a delay turning on the cec.

Solved it by running rm -r *MyVideos, in the userdata/Database folder, kodi started as normal I just needed to perfom local databse reset (running emby as database) All good now. Thanks guys!

Could you tell me where can i found settings of remote.conf ? I guess aremote, or something.

I delete file /flash/remote.conf as you guided before. Now my remote doesn’t play well. I need some optimalization eg. repeat time, delay etc.

I am planning on using Coreelec on a Minix U9-H…will automatic updates works through kodi? and what about installtointernal?

Ok, so there are two methods.

When I want to have my remote.conf I choose amremote style ( /storage/.config/remote.conf).
When I use meson-ir style, there is no chance to adjust config with:
repeat_delay =
repeat_peroid =
release_delay =

Am I right??

Yes you can, read the remote thread.

Both should work, but installtointernal is not officially supported.
So you won’t get any help from the developers, if anything isn’t working properly when installed to internal.

Is it only me or has someone else noticed short artifacts from time to time in the 8.99 releases? I haven’t had any with previous ones, but now I get them with different videos (but only once or twice every hour or something like that).

No, I also noticed it in addition to the subtitle problem. I also have a problem of constant stoppages of the image in 720p videos which the freceuncia jumps, I think it is not the correct one since it is put on the screen at 1080 and 50 hz. It happens with all the series

@Tate20, h264 or h265?

Puff I do not know. How could I see it?

It’s available in video file information

Is there any difference between the format of H264 or H265? What solutions are there?

Nothing major, just LAN speed still drops if box is left on for long periods. Vega s95 Telos. Drops from 180 down to about 30 MBit/sec. Wired Gigabit LAN.

After 8 hours or so the dropoff happens.

The video Is h.264

So I went from LibreELEC to CoreELEC because I love the official support for my S905X Android box. But yesterday I had to go back to LE and here’s why:

I have two freshly burned SDcard. 1 with LE (9.0.0) and 1 with CE (tried 8.99.1.1 and 8.99.2). Both SDCards have the final Kodi Leia build and have only one folder from my server added with, amongst others, a 4K BBC Earth (h265, HDR) episode and TVHeadend client with 4K satellite channels.

Now the problem: CoreELEC just doesn’t show video on the 4K BBS Earth episode or 4K satellite channel, only sound. My LG OLED TV just says “No signal”. When I reboot with the LibreELEC SDCard, BBC earth plays fine with both audio and video and also my 4K satellite channels output properly. But I do not prefer LE because they don’t have official support for my android box.

I also tried CE 8.99.1.1 because I read that the output format for 4K changed with 8.99.2 but that makes no difference.

Am I the only one with this or is there some setting to fix this?

@IanPH
Looks like you may be suffering from No video when playing HDR content it looks like its being worked on