Dolby Vision for Minix U22X-J (Max) and Ugoos AM6+

no, everything is fine. i was only curious to the purpose of that file. so you need it only when you have problems?

Its need, when you want control over IR mode.

Thank you so much, man! Really good ideas, I hadn’t tried turning the firewall in the Ugoos, it didn’t work in the end but gave me hope haha. I tried with a different pc as well and with the app in android… Nothing.
I’m super stuborn but since I got the cable I’m gonna move on. I think I tried everything I coud (and you guys) think of.

Yeah, it display a bunch of lines about keys, but it’s too complex for me to understand anything :frowning:

Nah, got the otg cable already but thanks for the help!

Thanks man for all the info, I’ve got everything I need now.

Space isn’t really a concern so I think I’m good :+1:t3:

I’ll try to do it in the weekend, hope it works.

I’m gettin audio drops via my extern usb hdd. Tested movie/serie top gun maverick and shogun. Anybody else?

I just got my Ugoos AM6b+ from Aliexpress, loaded it up to check the firmware and it says… 0.5.4n

Is that “n” expected? I see references everywhere to 0.5.4 here and elsewhere but nowhere do I see anything about 0.5.4n?

I can confirm that I can dual boot install coreelec, installed PKC, and can get dolby vision on my LG CX. So uh it works… but I’m feeling quite nervous about security here as I see no reference to the n anywhere.

Why is everyone obsessed with av1?

The film grain synthesis is the thing about av1 IMO, but the quite high efficiency is a nice bonus.

but there is none movie that uses AV1 is that correct?

I have disabled all the refresh rates below 60hz and my audio seems to be always in sync.

I also have audio sync problems with 990c。how to do this settings?thankyou very much

where do you disable all refreshrates? and where can i make the subtitles less brighter for HDR movies? i can’t find in the subtitle section.

Nope, if you mean physical media.

I’m coming here from the Homatics Box R 4K Plus thread, and it’s fantastic to learn that CoreELEC has successfully enabled FEL on certain devices.

I’m now in the market for one of these devices and am deliberating over which model to choose. Are there any notable differences among them, or is selection largely a matter of personal preference? I’m considering the Ugoos AM6B-Plus—would that be a good choice?

Edit: Not sure if it matters, but I have a LG G2 TV and a Samsung Q990B soundbar.

It’s under system settings. I set my box to 4k 60hz and whitelisted only 4k. Also forced color depth to 12bit. (otherwise SDR content plays in 8bit, not that it matters much)

Downside to doing this is that 1080p stuff plays in 4k too. Couldn’t find a way to have the CE switch to 1080 60hz.

It’s not in Subtitle section, but in System/Display…

if i fast-forward in a row, then i get a black screen. anybody the same issue? it’s happens on composite+usb hdd.

and is there a add-on to test the speed of my internet?

Releases · add-ons/script.speedtester · GitHub is the latest, but not very accurate…

the external subtitle is sometimes not working, while it has the same name of the movie. is there a other way to solve this?

Could be related to this issue?