Dolby Vision for Minix U22X-J (Max) and Ugoos AM6+

go to audiosettings if you play a movie. you have the option to sync to audio, you can set it slower or faster. edit: sorry i meant lypsync! i think you are confused due my wrong language.

1 Like

Without logs there is nothing to fix for a developer.I’ll have to download BDMV files and generate logs over the weekend since I have remuxed my entire library.So if someone else who has files displaying issues can generate logs earlier it would benefit everyone.

Could you please direct me to the tutorial for the OTG cable? I saw the post the other day, but could not find it today :frowning:

I gave up on SSH… Tried Putty and Windows Powershell… my Pc always close the connection after entering the password and acepting the keys, no matter what I do.

Or maybe you should read this thread a bit better?

I already posted a log while playing one of the BDMV rips that has issues:

1 Like

That’s very unusual. I would reset the SSH credentials/password in CoreElec back to the known value of “root/coreelec”, even if you don’t think you’ve changed it.

Would then try running putty as administrator - it shouldn’t close the connection.

additional log file when playing 3 movies with the defect of sound unsynchronization after rewinding.
P.S. The person who did the test could not upload from the link, it gave an error of connection with the server

01_KODI.log (3.6 MB)

1 Like

I tried everything: changing passwords, running putty as admin, running windows powershell, changing password and back to the original, with LAN, Wifi… nothing :frowning:

It allows me to get connected, apparently, but it kicks me out right away with the message “Connection cancelled by host” (Putty) or “Connection closed” (win powershell)… and that’s it, cannot get any further.

If you fail entering the password you get a different error, I tried that as well.

Yup, I’ve got a cable already at home…

Do you know where the tutorial is by any chance? Saw it yesterday but can’t find it today (I promise I searched!!), all I see is the SSH method; not the OTG cable way.

Thanks a lot, man.

Sorry if you have already tried this, but can you try to SSH in from a different device or computer? What about trying to SSH into a different device, same error?

Can you verify that you are connecting to the right IP via System Information in CoreElec?

Otherwise I’m out of ideas, hope you get OTG cable to work, but this is rather unusual.

EDIT: Would also check your firewall settings on CoreElec → Network and test again by setting it to “Off”. Putty should be port 22. SSH is a pretty basic linux function, and doesn’t depend on any hardware or connectors, eg: a faulty ethernet port or bad HDMI cable. It should be working more or less inherently and I’m more inclined to think its a local networking issue, rather than a CE issue since SSH is so universal.

If you want to flash the Ugoos dual boot firmware that has CE builtin, go here:

Download the .7z file (not the .zip). Inside the archive there is a PDF with instructions on how to flash the firmware image using an OTG cable.

After this your Ugoos is dual boot and you can boot to CE from the power menu. You can then update that CE version (19.x) to CE 21 by copying the .tar file into the Updates folder through the SMB share and rebooting into CE again.

Please note that the CE partition will only be 3 GB, which may not be enough if you use a local Kodi database and have a lot of movies and TV shows. For me personally, 3 GB is plenty, because I use MariaDB on my NAS for the Kodi database.

Using the ceemmc tool will give you much more space, but since you cannot get SSH to work, I guess that’s not an option for you.

1 Like

if you want to try ssh again from a different device, you can even use an app like Termius on your phone to connect to it. maybe it’s just the PC that’s the issue

1 Like

Could see if the verbose output from doing the below gives any pointers:
ssh -v -v -v root@{ip_address}
I recall something about MTU size causing login issues with the symptoms you see, though I think that was around keys not a password login.

in the archive with the firmware file there are instructions and utility for flashing

what is the purpose of the file remote.conf?

1 Like

It´s the config of remote control

i understand that. but which remote? of the ugoos am6b? what is the advantage of this file? which extra options you get what kodi can’t do alone?

1 Like

Pls search forum or wiki

can you explain me fast? is this for people with issues with there remote?

Do you have any issue with remote? If not then you are fine.
If you have some issue you need to describe what is it.