what do you mean CPM is not available?

you are wrong CPM yesterday released a new CPM update T7

I was using google drive link posted posted a little higher up :see_no_evil:

thanks for the correct link. Will test it ASAP

nope, DV P5 level6 files are not working

do you have example of mkv with it?

I did a bit of digging and found that only specific files are problematic:

WEB-DL DV .mp4 from DVSUX

these are files from before coreelec, when I watched on the LG webos jellyfin app.

It still annoys me that all of a sudden it doesnā€™t work anymore, because before the updates it did.

just use mkv files instead, even the Shield have problems with mp4 files.

Hi, I canā€™t find this magical ā€œupdateā€ folder where to stick the cpm fileā€¦ can someone please help me to find or create a .update folder so I can update to the cpm version? Thanks

Gilgamesh instructions looks so simple and says ā€œyou put it as is in usb, connect to box, then go to File Manager in Kodi, from right side copy to left side update folder in storage folderā€. I have done all this. My right side has the cpm t7 file but on my left side I canā€™t find an ā€œupdateā€ folder. I have a brand new 21.1.1 CoreELEC installation and the only settings I have changed so far is the allowing of showing hidden files and file deletion. Oh and turned off auto updates. Nothing is ever easy

if you keep reading that thread I linked that question gets answered too, btw CPM T8 just released.

Thanks I see where you said ā€œyou might need to add it, go to add source, browse, root file system and add storage.ā€ But I need an UPDATE folder

update folder is inside storage folder.

And this magical update folder gets created automatically once I create this Storage folder?

you have many other folders inside it, you donā€™t create it, itā€™s already there but hidden.

Ok cool, so now I got the T8 file inside the .update folder. But your instructions ended here, I donā€™t know what to do next :frowning: I did go to the CoreELEC update section and pressed ā€œAvailable versionsā€ but it shows blank.

you just need to reboot the box and the update will apply.

Changelog?

1 Like

Thereā€™s a thread for cpmā€™s builds and we ask everyone to post there. Itā€™s easier to keep track of everything.

1 Like

Ok cool againā€¦ update in progress with cpm T8ā€¦ youā€™re a good dude, Gilgamesh, for walking me through this :slight_smile: Now I gotta figure out all those new cpm settings haha. But first glance UFC in DV with PM4K wow really nice :wink:

Am I to assume that when new cpm versions come out that it will be the exact same procedure but with t9, t10 etc?

Thanks again for the hand holding assistance and to cpm for this wonderful additional softwareā€¦

np, CPM settings depending on what TV you have, I use Samsung so CPM build is a must to get DV.

Yes, same procedure for future updates.