Java for BD-J menus

Maybe someone else would have any idea.

One option is to try with freshly made system not using old restore.

I also tried, fresh coreelec install and later your backup, same resultā€¦

What hardware are you using? Are you running the correct software?

//LD

Mecool KM9 s905x2

ok, thenā€¦ I have re-read what you have said and had a second look at your screenshoot. If I were you, I would do a complete re-install of CE and then redo all the settings and add sources and apps and stuff from scratch. Something must have gone wrong when you made the backup.

//LD

As usually I put 9.2.5 files here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Gb1eU7P6TVavyYlD5EYoYdY4I1xixVUK?usp=sharing

Currently untested.

4 Likes

A new libbluray version has been released (2020-10-25: Version 1.2.1).
Maybe some visible improvementsā€¦

1 Like

Unfortunately the change history is a little vague. One would need to dig into the change history in more detail to determine what ā€œImproveā€ means.

2020-10-25: Version 1.2.1

• Add initial support for .fmts files.
  • Improve missing/broken playlist handling (ā€œStar Trek Beyond 4Kā€).
  • Improve UHD metadata support.
  • Improve BD-J compability.
  • Improve error resilience and stability.
  • Fix long delay in ā€œEvangelion, You are (not) aloneā€ menu.
  • Fix JVM bootstrap issues with some Java 9 versions.
  • Fix sign extended bytes when reading single bytes in BDJ.
  • Fix creating organization and disc specific BD-J BUDA directories.
  • Use external libudfread when available.
  • Rename list_titles to bd_list_titles and add it to installed programs.

There are some very interessting improvements in the new version. It would nice to give it a try.

So without trawling through 100s of posts, how I try and set this up so that I can view bluray menus on my n2?

You either use your money or your time to find outā€¦ send me 10 bucks and Iā€™ll trawl the comments for you and sum it upā€¦ :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks, thatā€™s really helpful.

Not 100% related to this per se, but any idea why resume doesnā€™t work when playing back blurays if I enable menus? If I set coreelec to just play the main title then resume works fine, but then thereā€™s no way to access the menu of the disc. If I enable menus then I can play everything fine but resume no longer works at all.

where can i get this new update .ibbluray (2020-10-25: VersiĆ³n 1.2.1).

I donā€™t think even Kodi Matrix is using this library. So you would need to build it yourself.

tools.jre.zulu-9.2.100-Amlogic-ng-libbluray 1.2.0.zip ,I thought it was a complement to install and reproduce Bd with menus

Thatā€™s true: image + this addon needs to be installed.

where can i get the complement

What? You need this: Java for BD-J menus?

Thanks for everything, once the add-on is installed, you have to do something else to reproduce.for example I use google drive or also from emby on local disk.

1 Like