Java for BD-J menus

Ok, thanks!
I looked at the debug log, but couldn’t make much of it…
I could upload an image, but since those are in the range of 40-50 GiB, I’m not sure how to do that effectively :frowning:
What I’m going to do first is, that I will try a frash installation and see if that changes anything. I will report back after that.

EDIT
OK, I made a fresh install and an interesting observation with that: the first time I started one of the problematic ISOs, some of them at least started playing the trailers etc. I could even start Ratatoulie with a functional menu. But then I couldn’t start the disks a second time!
So now the ISOs behave the same way as on my old system. So at least there is no benefit of having a fresh install.
Is it OK if I upload a log of one or two of there problematic disks?

Sure, upload debug log. But I’m no expert on this - only making image :slight_smile:

For me file zip addon java coreelec 19.1 . Tks

I cant not open file zip addon java

What? You don’t have to use any addon zip file.

it is not compatible with my coreelec 19.1 . can’t open iso movie

Can you give me the latest zip file to update?

Uninstall this addon and reboot.

Addon is already included in my image.

you mean remove jre rulu , but install which version , can you tell me again

Remove addon, no need to install any other version. As I wrote JRE is already as part of the image.

What do you mean install this in the section of coeelec . I do not understand ,

Sorry but me neither.

What is the problem? Use my version of CoreELEC from the link if you want to play BD-J.

let me ask i put the file in update and deleted the old jre but when i reboot it still wont update your version. Do I need to unzip it and what else do I need to do to run that version. thanks

here you are. What else do I need to do when I see the full menu iso movie? I have installed it now, but I can’t run the iso movie

This is very vague description. What exactly happen?
Navigate to a folder with your ISO file, open context menu and select play with bd-j menu.

Hi, first of all, thanks for this image @vpeter, it is really useful and I can now read BDMV folders like original discs.
The only drawback I had is that the official version updated with the same version and overwrote your image and I had to re-update it to get the BD menus working again. If you keep creating images for future updates, is there a way to activate your updates instead of the official ones? At the moment, I have changed to manual updates instead of automantic to prevent this from happening again.
Thanks.

No, I don’t have own channel.

I will keep checking this thread everytime there is a new major update then. :slight_smile:
Thanks again, your work makes CoreElec even better and appreciated.

Will u do a new build with the latest ce?