Java for BD-J menus

Nothing in the image is changed regarding IR remote or anything else.
Check with top command cpu usage.

1 Like

OK i will do thanks

Many thanks for this build been using on a minix u22 for a few weeks and getting a odroid n2+ also, will this build work with that also?

It will do…

Thank you looks to be up and running

@vpeter wiil you do a 19.5 build?

CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-19.5-Matrix_rc1_vpeter_test-bdj-2022.04.30.11.03.tar

2 Likes

Thank you ver much!

1 Like

Hi @vpeter

just a courtesy, when you have about 20/30 (?) minutes free would you be able to do this " CoreELEC 19.5-Matrix_rc2" please?

2 Likes

CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-19.5-Matrix_rc2_vpeter_test-bdj-2022.08.15.14.17.tar

5 Likes

as usual thank you very much, very much!

1 Like

thank you very much!

Finally, the latest Kodi Nexus release addresses the Bluray disk playback with BD-J menus!

The latest libbluray is included and also several BD playback bugs in Kodi have been fixed.

Any chance to see a CoreElec BD update with the new code as well?

Thanks Portisch for your hint.
I assume that a separate Java add-on pack is required for this, right?
In the special vpeter versions this was already included.

There are still few missing packages which were not bumped at LE but now they are. When new CE20 nightly will be made try installing JRE for BD-J menus addon and then check BR menus and report back if they work or not. In CE19 I had some extra patches for libbluray and Kodi for which I’m not sure if they are still needed or not.

Hi vpeter,
very cool! I will do the testing very soon.
Hopefully the Kodi based code is now as stable as the VLC player with a view to BD-J playback.

I will try this nightly:
CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-20.0-Nexus_nightly_20221118-Odroid_C4.img.gz

There is no build with all the required/latest pieces inside. You need to wait or maybe I will made one test image. But need to try it first myself.

Many thanks for all your effort!
I will be your beta tester and report all the findings with a view to BD-J functionality.

Try this one 280.55 MB file on MEGA

It has 2 package bumps + JRE is already included.