Java for BD-J menus

And you are using official image or my image?
If official image try to remove two extra jar file with 1.2.0 in filename and reboot. Does it still work or not :slight_smile:

Ok, sorry I must of been mistaken… I’m using nightly 20200423 and removing the two new jar file leaving just the original 1.0.2 version and the Star Trek disk menu still works.

As a test I removed the 1.0.2 jar file and just kept the 2 new 1.2.0 jars files and the Star Trek menu then doesn’t work so I guess those files aren’t even being used :frowning:

I could of sworn the 3 discs I tried had menus that didn’t work before, I guess I was wrong. I’ll keep looking for a disc that doesn’t work with the 1.0.2 jar and then I’ll try your version of CoreELEC and the 1.2.0 jar files.

I though it will be something like that. Libbluray version linked with Kodi needs appropriate .jar files. Extra files doesn’t do anything.

I think this menus doesn’t work 100%. Maybe they fail “sometimes”.

now BD&UHD have bdj menu,before UHD have not。I use vpeter image+120.jar。thanks。

2 Likes

Will it be added to the official CE sometime?

What? Library libbluray will be bumped when Kodi will support new version. But I doubt Kodi 18 will use newer library.

use ng nightly 0423+120.jar,only BD have bdj menu,UHD have not。

Please, would be possible to share only the library? I have CE 9.2.2 but not ng version. Mi box has S912 chipset
Thanks!!

atomizasser, what are you asking for?

1 Like

Sorry for my bad explantion.
I want to try this new libbluray 1.2 lib but i cannot flash the image posted because is not compatible with my box.
Would be possible upload only libbluray 1.2 for cp over current one on CE 9.2.2?
Thanks

Here it is: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Gb1eU7P6TVavyYlD5EYoYdY4I1xixVUK

1 Like

Thanks!
i’ve tested UkkosJournay bluray iso sample and it’s working.
However CoreElec is outdated, after install your image new version was jumped.
Please, would be possible use last sources from CoreElec?

Thanks. but, would be possible build image at least with CoreElec 9.2.2 sources as is last official image released by CoreElec team?
Thanks!!

Thanks for this new build. However in info screen shows “CoreElec vpeter (9.2)”. it is based on Kodi 18.6, but i don’t know if Coreelec sources is from 9.2 or 9.2.2. Please can you confirm if is CE 9.2.2?
Thanks.

Here are new images CoreElec 9.2.2 + libbluray 1.2.0 with nicer version in gui :slight_smile:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Gb1eU7P6TVavyYlD5EYoYdY4I1xixVUK

1 Like

Can i install this latest one on s905 /s905x @vpeter?

If you want and need UHD BD-J menus :slight_smile:

Do I need to install the JRE Zulu addon too?

Yes, and manually add two files as described earlier.

1 Like

Can someone check subtitles with UHD BD? For me it shows Unknown for all of them and not the name of the language.