Nightly builds (NEW)

There were some CEC fixes last nightlies what could cause this. But it should work with last stable 9.2.6

guess i get trouble with kodi 19 vs kodi 18 (on 9.2.6) dont i?
i have some addons installed (netflix, youtube, iptv simple etc.)

The migration to Matrix is easy. If you don’t have some exotic addon there’s no problem. Some will migrate automatically, but Netflix, as an example, will need its matrix repo.

is there any kind of roadmap or tracking system where i can see what goes on behind the scenes with that CEC problem? like a bugtracker or so?

A post was merged into an existing topic: CoreELEC 19 Matrix Discussion (Kodi RC1)

Hi,
After installing version 2021-02-27 and the first reboot
everything was fine after the second or third restart coreelec settings does not work,

log: https://paste.kodi.tv/erowixotaq

It seems that the latest nightly 03.02 CE 9.2.6 broke sth with LAN as I don’t have a wired connection anymore, only WIFI on my s905x3.

Edit:
Ok, I reconnected the LAN cable and it started working. Strange, it hasn’t happened before.

If anybody has had any yet unresolved issues with the 9.2.6 build or the 9.2.x nightly builds now would be the time to try the most recent nightly build to see if your issue is still present and if it is make a detailed post describing the issue in this thread to bring it to the developers attention.

This way we can verify what still needs to get fixed.

I would like to do a 9.2.7 release soon. I know it’s not been that long since the release of 9.2.6. However now that the 9.2.x builds have the status of being “Legacy” builds, I think it would be a nice legacy for the 9.2.x to have the 9.2.7 build be the most stable build we have released. This way everybody that will be continuing on with the 9.2.x builds will have the best possible build to use.

8 Likes

I just reinstalled the CE nightly and updated the latest. I have experienced that after I scraped a movie in the description appeared a spoiler alert but I don’t want it. I want the movie description.
I don’t know this is because of the CE or the scraper or the zephyr 2 skin.
Can you help me how I can remove this spoiler thing?

This is your skin.

I’m sorry if this has been asked before but is it possible to get the red skin background color back instead of the blue/green? It’s not in the list of Estuary colors.

What happens when you choose (in Skin Colours settings) “Skin default” ? On all my boxes with Estuary skin, that changes the color to default Red.

When I don’t use a nightly build, this changes the color in my box to red as well. However, when I use a nightly build the “skin default” color is actually the same as when I select the color “teal”.

I’ve tried a a complete new install on a new sd card but that didn’t solve it.

In nightlies the new default colour is teal. Maroon (red) will return as a choice.

Thanks for clarifying.

It means i have to wait for UART board?

Where can I find information about changes for the nightly Matrix version?

https://github.com/CoreELEC/CoreELEC/commits/coreelec-19

The whitelist scanning probably needs a little tweaking. I have set 1280x720 @ 25 fps as one whitelisted item, but video with 1280x544 resolution is not output at that resolution to allow my TV to do a high quality upscaling to 4K.

2021-04-18 18:17:23.784 T:4848 INFO : [WHITELIST] Searching the whitelist for: width: 1280, height: 544, fps: 25.000, 3D: false
2021-04-18 18:17:23.785 T:4848 INFO : Display resolution ADJUST : 3840x2160 @ 25.00 - Full Screen (37) (weight: 0.000)

I have all the 1080p resolutions whitelisted the same way, and they work fine.

2021-04-18 18:16:58.556 T:4848 INFO : [WHITELIST] Searching the whitelist for: width: 1920, height: 808, fps: 23.976, 3D: false
2021-04-18 18:16:58.557 T:4848 INFO : Display resolution ADJUST : 1920x1080 @ 23.98 - Full Screen (34) (weight: 0.000)