Nightly builds (NEW)

I dont complain. Just installed to try and give feedback. Im very grateful to the CE team for give us opportunity. :wink:
Howgh.

1 Like

How to disable this on start?

Hi, one quick question for developers, is there any point of running nightly builds for s912 box, since almost all changes ar for ng and 4.9 kernel?

Todays nightly build. I lost my CEC. Working well with previous.

There’s some work being done in CEC. Try tomorrow’s nightly. Some fixes are prepared.

1 Like

20210203 fixes the CEC issues or that’s where the issue was introduced?

All with CEC issues: please try the nightly 20210116 if it is working again:

If yes please try next nightly and check if it stopped working:

Thank you

A post was merged into an existing topic: Intresting DV

Anyone please?

In ssh console type this command and post url.

journalctl -l --no-pager | paste

http://ix.io/2OCp

Thank you

Sadly I didn’t spot anything. Maybe one service fails? Do you see anything with red color?

Also what are boot parameters?

cat /proc/cmdline | paste

http://ix.io/2OE1

It only started some weeks ago. Like some users i face the green screen issue if i start the box first than the tv. I don’t know if that made the box to enter in “debug mode?” Everything works ok. Is it just a bit annoying.
No red colors.

quiet parameter is there which means it should not print anything.
Can you a picture of a very first line which appears on TV?

It could be nfsdcld related or rtc related from what i noticed.

I will try to record a video and check the first lines. Now i upgraded to matrix and with the new logo it is more harder to read and it seems the text disappear more faster. Also the text flashes everytime it add another line (maybe because of the logo animation).

This is what i catch from recording with slow-mo.

Recorded video

@daniel3x Which model of Nexbox are you using? There should be a sticker on the bottom.

Yes there is. The problem is easily solved by a clean install. But after sometime it is showing this again.

@daniel3x which model are you using?

I want like to see if I can replicate the problem on my NexBox if it’s the same model.

Nexbox A95X-B7N 2/16GB
If you can replicate the green screen issue on start by power on the box first than the tv, i think it is that who causes this issue.