Nightly builds (NEW)

English is not my native language. I may have written it wrong.
Yes, which version do I need to download? I asked that.
Thank you for your help…

edit:
Is this the right link for me?
https://relkai.coreelec.org/CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-9.2-nightly_20200108-Generic.img.gz

Yes the Generic NG is correct.

1 Like

Yes, that’s it.

Now burn that image to a sd/usb with rufus, and take the correct dtb from the device trees folder.

Put it on root folder and rename it to dtb.img

1 Like

With nigthly buil 20200108
the temperature of the x96 air (s905x3) has dropped 10-12º. Thx, great work.

Anybody knows what speed can work the slot of microsd in an TvBox?

Yes, me. Read this:

1 Like

That’s the same issue I mentioned earlier in the thread. It’s like the auto conversion of AAC to PCM doesn’t work when HDMI is selected. When I changed it to PCM everything worked, but my two other boxes don’t exhibit this behaviour on the stable build.

1 Like

@Alestilohomer and @kostaman
Thanks for your help.
Works well…

Hi guys , I’m very please with the latest nightly on my gt king and right now for my use I’m not find any playback and/or other issue .

The only strange thing is that It seems the auto update prompt does not show anymore , I’m on 03/01 nightly and even using custom channel I can’t find the new nightlies , am I missing something ?
Thanks

Where did this image go?

https://relkai.coreelec.org/archive/CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-9.2-nightly_20200108-Generic.img.gz

@Erario when a new nightly gets built the previous nightly gets moved to the archive folder.

Cool thanks!
But I don’t understand why in the last night build I don’t find support for S905X3, or I can’t find the correct dtb for S905X3 4Gb 1Gbit anymore (filename sm1_s905x3_4g_1gbit).

Did you download the amlogic-ng build? Since if you did download the right build that dtb file should be there.

Unfortunately if you downloaded the 20200110 build there is no right option since there was a technical issue that prevented the amlogic-ng build from compiling last night. so the build I linked to is the newest available build to support your device.

1 Like

I just tried the 20200108 build and my multi-channel audio issue is fixed, unfortunately the display is like this:

Is this a known issue? I couldn’t find anything that would fix this.

I refer to the slot itself. How fast can stand it?

It’s a known issue.

Go to Settings > CoreELEC > Hardware
and toggle the use_yuv_to_rgb setting. then reboot.

1 Like

Can i force kodi to convert hdr to sdr. I want to try something on my 65ru7402 and my s912 box

Yes, in Settings → System → CoreELEC you can select the HDR-to-SDR mode (it’s set to “Automatic” by default) and the reverse.

In my experience it’s still much worse than plain SDR, even if better than without the conversion.

Like i say i have s912 box not ng and i dont have that option