Nightly builds (NEW)

GT King Pro does not receive IP from time to time. The IP it receives is as follows 169.254.26.229 - 169.254.87.194. Tvheadent is disabled and the channel cannot be changed.The same problems occur with Pvr IpTv Client.CoreELEC does not work in the settings menu.
My device is used with this usb tuner TBS5520SE.

Are there plans to address the AAC multi-channel issue. Works fine in stable but still no dice in nightlies.

Hi, since I installed nightly_20200213 sometimes this message appears when CoreELEC starts. I have not seen this message before.
I use odroid N2 and I have never enabled the bl301 tool.

systemctl status update-bl301.service:

update-bl301.service - CoreELEC BL301 Update Service
Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/update-bl301.service; disabled; vendor preset: disabled)
Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Fri 2020-02-14 22:13:50 CET; 18min ago
Process: 3375 ExecStart=/usr/lib/coreelec/update-bl301 -v (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)
Main PID: 3375 (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)

Feb 14 22:13:50 CoreELEC systemd[1]: Starting CoreELEC BL301 Update Service...
Feb 14 22:13:50 CoreELEC update-bl301[3375]: CoreELEC BL301 not installed
Feb 14 22:13:50 CoreELEC systemd[1]: update-bl301.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=1/FAILURE
Feb 14 22:13:50 CoreELEC systemd[1]: update-bl301.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.
Feb 14 22:13:50 CoreELEC systemd[1]: Failed to start CoreELEC BL301 Update Service.

I also noticed that something is wrong with the suspend mode. Sometimes when the suspend mode is activated, the red led is still on and I can’t restore kodi from sleep.

Vim3L Just updated to 13th February
Fixed my issues with the one MUX in all HD channels.
Now correct PC1 and no jitter / micro stutters.
Perfect Playback.

1 Like

For ondemand governor I used this
#!/bin/sh
(
echo ‘ondemand’ > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy0/scaling_governor
) &

in autostart.sh. it works fine, but I don’t know if it’s the right way.
Is there any setting in the coreelec menu to switch between performance and ondemand governor?
thanks.

It is on the way so just wait few more days :slight_smile:

awesome!
What nice surprises are you preparing for us?

Precisely what you asked for…

I am just wondering whether the experts have the scaling problem “sdr to hdr” on the screen or whether I should continue to report this? greetings and a nice weekend

I never have seen this on screen. I changed the service script a bit and it should not happen again. Thx for the info!

1 Like

@vpeter: I have installed in internal.

Kind regards.

SDR to HDR not functional on 2/15 nightly.

No offense, each to their own and I have no issue with people using whatever they like, but I don’t understand the relevance of SDR to HDR. What’s the point of changing the intended colour range?? SDR content is made to be viewed in SDR and HDR likewise. I understand HDR to SDR if your display doesn’t support HDR but don’t see the point myself in the former.

Is there a proper use case for SDR to HDR?

1 Like

How? Using ceemmc tool?

Hello,

Yes. I did it the first day I installed CE. Every updates goes well, but now it is not working. Not with automatic updates and not downloading manually.

Regards.

jlazkano: Can you run this commands and post the result.

mount >/tmp/peter.log
echo >>/tmp/peter.log
cat /proc/cmdline >>/tmp/peter.log
paste /tmp/peter.log

With the las nigthly, if I pause a video, I wait more than three minutes and play again, the tvbox (x96 air 2/16) restarts.

Can you please try it with the nightly a day before?
http://coreelec.pokey.de/?dir=20200215
I added a commit with pause in 20200216.

I have seen this reboot too on media on external source when resume the playback.
I guess this issue is different and have been here already for day’s/weeks.

Just to be sure if this last commit is related to the reboot or not please test again with the “old” nightly before 0216.

Hello now usetv air p2

build day 12 but no fix screen Green rgb, added line autostart .config bug no fix. Same line added other box
Thank for help