[S905X3] X96Air_P3

I have no audio or video sources in ‘advanced’ formats. No DD; no HDR.
All tests were done with Tvheadend out from DVB-T and DVB-S sources, or recordings made from those sources.
All simple stereo out.

In addition there is a ‘keep alive’ option for audio, so I must also check if that can have any influence on this disconnection problem.

I mean this setting

if different settings makes any difference in BT.

But I know, that this is not solution, as I guess you cant have some audio setup asi DD all-the time. BT must survive this DD/DTS/Stereo format change without disconnecting.

It was just my guess, try to pinpoint if this Kodi switch when format changes really did the BT disconnect (was just first thing which comes to my mind readin your post) as trying find the root cause.

But if you have all stereo sources, I dont know. As my AVR always shows PCM Stereo in GUI, if you have truly PCM Stereo also on TV streams, you can still try change this setting, just to be sure you can get out one possible reason/link to something.

Yes, keep alive is also good option to try. Personally I dont have much experience with BT so I cant comment :frowning:

Crossfingers!

Keep alive has not help the disconnect issue.
Unless I can get that to stop disconnecting then I have little hope of getting anything else set up, because there is not even sufficient time to go to a different menu before it all falls down.

New build today, test? Fix Bluetooth? Later test…
@JohnBoyz @JimmyS

For android always better ondemand.
Last build NG stock ondemark or interactive?

by default is performance, for ondemand you can try this Nightly builds (NEW)
for 4 cores it works, if you have something with 6 cores I don’t know how to do it

The nightly builds now have a gui option to set the governor.

1 Like

Thank later test

Any change in your BT behaviour today?
I think @anon88919003 has fixed it … needs to be tested.

No, I didn’t push it yet as I was waiting for more feedback from yourself.

It is a huge improvement.
Whether it actually fixes all possible situations I cannot determine. I can only say that in every situation I tried, it was improved.
My tests were of course limited to using one of two BT Headsets. Maybe more testers would expand the test situation/devices?

The other day I still didn’t hear sound coming out … I’ll try today, I only have a soundpeats q36 headset

@ Joni2012
The update which hopefully fixes this will be in tonight’s nightly and so available tomorrow.
Please let us know how it goes then, thanks.

Thank for you and @anon88919003. No problem test

1 Like

Hi, just curious if anyone has put custom ROM on this box? If so, any issues? Any impact on CE performance? Thanks

I’ve tried a generic bluetooth mouse with 20200225… It pairs okay, mouse works for a few seconds… then stops…, from the change log the updates have not been pushed yet… if you need a log etc let me know.

20200228 nightly … lost BT functionality.

No work? Later test…

There is no other way to fix rgb on Sony TV ?? I remember that in x96 max there were no problems … Other user same problem

Test las build but auido no out… Headphones conect…