Nightly builds (NEW)

Thanks much for the info. I just double checked the product on aliexpress and it does say 100M ethernet (even for 4GB/32GB and 4GB/64GB variants).

At least there’s an explanation now :slightly_smiling_face: Thanks again!

NB. I don’t use ethernet and this box I received about 1 month ago. I have placed another order a couple of days ago for another box (for upstairs) and that definitely has gigabit ethernet for the 4GB/64GB version - so that’ll be the P2 version.

@Joni2012 @vmce and to those using the KVIM3L device tree it is not supposed to be used on S905X3 devices, your devices will brick on the next update as it will be flashed with the Khadas bootloader because of your actions and inability to wait for the correct device tree.

1 Like

Oopsie :open_mouth:

Glad I didn’t get mine to boot now!

Ooops, thanks for the heads up. Luckily I guess mine froze whilst I was transferring files over the network and when I pulled and reconnected the power it said the sd card was corrupt, so I never did a second boot. I was just in the process of setting up a different sd card so glad you posted this. My android still works fine so nothing is damaged.

I have a copy of the firmware, a USB to USB cable and USB burning tool ready anyway so probably/hopefully could have recovered it.

@anon88919003, /dev/amvideocap0 is missing, this breaks screen capturing and I could be wrong but wouldn’t this also break hyperion.ng???

No problem. Thank for you atention

@roidy I will look into it later.

black photos after taking the screenshot

kodi-send --action = Takescreenshot

<onclick>TakeScreenshot</onclick>

the same effect

@roidy I found the issue, it will be resolved in tomorrow’s nightly.

with nightly_20191214 the 4k sdr files blink, even though I set the white list with all resolutions and frequencies. at the hdr files I did not notice flickers.

I have now tested again with nightly_20191213, the same 4k sdr files and set the white list accordingly, not blinking.

@borza which device do you have?

Confirming VIM3L HTPC CoreELEC Version eMMC factory install 9.2.0
updated today to Nightly using CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-9.2-nightly_20191214.tar
copied to the .Update folder and rebooted.
Worked Perfectly. :ok_hand: :wink:

Edit: Stock Khadas remote not working. remote.conf is in the .config folder.
In fact the remote is completely inoperative.
No off or on commands work either.

1 Like

H96 MAX2 S905X2 rev B, 4/32

use sm1_s905x3_4g_1gbit.dtb can’t boot success my x96max plus box (4g+32g+1gbit)

@Salesi, yep, see my post 4 above yours, /dev/amvideocap0 is missing causing screen capturing to fail.

@anon88919003, great, thanks :smiley:

X96Max plus 4/32 s905x3 (Gigabit LAN) does not boot, color streaks on startup, then black screen
I used sm1_s905x3_4g_1gbit.dtb
sm1_s905d3_khadas_vim3l.dtb starts, no LAN Wifi and BT

Support for S905? Will putting the device tree from another CEwork ,or will it blow up? btw,I have a KII Pro (s905) if you guys wanna test the new kernel on.

The new kernel is only for s905x2, s905x3, s922. At least for now.

1 Like