Nightly builds (NEW)

Feedback from my x96air video in latest Coreelec: Video its more clean & best than android but… i can observe micro stairs in iptv or hd video, not smoothly (in full hd video its less observe) !

And other problem is boot and pvr iptv adon.

If i reboot tv box not every time kodi booting, 1 or 2 time with 3 its stuck on logo coreelec.

Pvr iptv its not load tv list 1 off 3 time after reboot.

Stuttering apears systematic for 15, 30 aeconds on iptv.

(((Pixelation goes off with new 4.9 kernel, same we are using on ng nightlies, but now we have that not smooth playback, judder.)))

Other problem i m no have for this moment.

Sorry for bad english!

About LiveTV judder, I think we must wait for an amcodec update, or some magic from devs

Regarding the load of iptv list, have you tried to enable Wait for network before start kodi, it’s on CoreElec Settings - Network

1 Like

The S922X-H SoC is DV capable?

I’ve had some display issues with EmuELEC when setting the GUI to 4K. Because of that, I’ve now changed the resolution back to 1080p, but is it possible to force the device to output 4K resolution video whenever it is playing something and the resolution doesn’t fit the whitelisted ones? Regarding image quality, it’s not optimal that the N2 upscales to 1080p and then my TV upscales that to 4K. Whitelisted ones are fine, they are output as they are originally and my TV then does the upscaling if needed.

Also has now sound direct 3.5 jack on lastest nightly.

Noticed after last nightly that when I turn off the TV which initiates the CEC chain, the Vim3 now is idling with a very slow pulsating blue light. Before that it the power light would just turn off. I’m using the injected bulb for a while now and not changed anything.
Is this something new?

bl301 got changed and the blue led shows now “breathing” when in suspend.
The blue led is not controlled by the kernel so it’s hard to change it:

Only the red led is controled by kernel and it’s behavior can be changed by dtb settings.

1 Like

thanks for the info.

If anyone develops LAN issues after an upgrade and they use a fixed IP address then check your netmask. It may have been set to 0.0.0.0

Shoog

thx, just yesterday I had the same problem. setting to DHCP resolved it also. the strange thing was, that the HTTP-GUI and ping worked, but no ssh…

Just to report that I’m trying the last nightly on my N2. All is working great for me except one thing :
I 've got a problem with my DVB hauppage dvb-t dual HD. On CE 9.2.1 “CrayzyCat drivers” and “drivers from latest kernel” are working great, I’ve got my two tuners on TvHeadend.
But on latest nightly, that doesn’t work, no tuner on TvHeadend. If I choose “CoreELEC default drivers” only one tuner appears witch does not tune.

The option to map SDR to HDR no longer works on my VIM3. I think it went away after the nightly a week or so ago forced HDR and was later fixed. I know its not for everybody but it really adds pop to my setup (VIM3/Vizio M65) especially 1080p movies. Hope this gets restored soon.

1 Like

i can confirm that - sdr to hdr no longer works on my vim3 with the nightly 20200204.

(khadas vim3 pro a311d rev. b connected via hdmi passthrough to denon avr-x4500h cec activ ->lg tv oled 65b7d simplink/cec activ)

I bumped several networking related packages for tonight’s nightly build.
This was mostly done to pull in some bug fixes and a couple security updates.

Just a few notes involving some of the changes.

connman was updated to fix a couple issues. However this will result in a repeat of the netmask being lost on update issue, for people with a manually configured ip.
But it’s now fixed so will hopefully not happen again.

wireguard support was updated as well, once again to fix a couple issues. However wireguard support is far from perfect. One big issue for users is the fact that it currently leaks DNS requests. There are also numerous other issues as well, some of which that are not imediatly obvious to the end user but would severly effect most intended uses of wireguard. I would not recomend using the wireguard support for anything other then as a novelty item to test and play with at the moment.

2 Likes

Has anyone fixed Bluetooth for x96 air p3?
@cdu13a, thank

Not sure if it’s just me or if I’m going to be the first of many. I am stuck on the CoreELEC boot logo on my fifth reboot having picked up the latest nightly.

In case it’s relative, I am on of the people who uses static IP. I’m on the Ng generic running on s905x2.

Update. Sixth time lucky. I’m up! Maybe it was just me.

Update 2. Subsequent boots are normal. Perhaps it was my setting of wait on LAN before the netmask settings were reset that slowed boot down. I was waiting for several mins on each attempted boot before I reported.

I’ve updated to the latest nightly on my S905X2 and it worked fine first time.

Hi. I’m using a VIM3L, and since one of the last nightlies (not sure which exactly, but no longer than a week ago), the VIM3L is waking up by itself after one hour or something. It is not the remote, not WOL, so I suspect via HDMI? Is something changed which could cause this? And how I can fix this?
Another thing I noticed: With the “working” nightly, the standby/power LED was blue in standby mode. Now, when it is put in standby, the LED is off. Probably, the VIM3L is in another mode or something? Powered up, it is still white as before. Any ideas?
Thanks!

Last I heard there is some missing firmware.

On latest nightly - no BT and no audio out on A/V using X96 Air P3
Chipset: RTL8822CS

I am afraid that connman and wpa bump doesnt helped VIM3L wifi, still cant connect to my 2.4GHz