Nightly builds (NEW)

@filkint Try the following

mount -o remount,rw /flash
fdtput -tx /flash/dtb.img /sdio@ffe03000/sdio/ f_max 0xa21fe80
reboot

fdtput -tx /flash/dtb.img /sdio@ffe03000/sdio/ f_max 0xa21fe80
Do I need to enter this command every time I restart (update)? And what does this command do?

At the moment yes, you have a poorly manufactured device that requires the sdio clock to be lowered by 30mhz.

Buy a better device next time.

It is difficult to determine the quality of a device in an online store based on the image and description… :frowning:

New nightly won’t boot. Error in mount_flash is the error message after initial CoreElec boot screen. Odroid N2 from SD.
Also tried extracting KERNEL and SYSTEM from image and replacing.

No good. Will need to start from scratch and restore the backup.

nightly_20200325 has broken /dev/i2c-2 on my Odroid N2, it no longer exists :frowning:

Replace with dtb.img from previous build and you should be okay, will look into this.

@sammutd88 @roidy was both of you booting from SD or eMMC?

Yes SD. Have already restored with a new install of previous nightly.

There has been a lot of device tree updates recently and we only tested changes with eMMC so apologies, will be fixed tomorrow.

@anon88919003 eMMC… replacing dtb.img with the one from 20200321 fixed the issue, thanks :smiley:

can someone point me to a download location for the 20200321 dtb.img (or full image) download location?
Edit: found it in the achive, apologies

Hi,
I just launched nightly 20200325. Strange, but there is always a message about the availability of the new version, which is currently 20200326. Today, this message did not appear, I started N2 several times, but the message does not appear.
I was able to download 20200326 by going to coreelec settings addon.

———

Ok, I’m using N2 and Minix Neo A2 Lite remote control. In earlier versions I could choose different brands of remote controls from the IR Remote Power Code menu, in version 20200326 it is not possible to choose any brand of remote control.

In addition, I set the CPU Governor option to Permormance. But after restarting N2 the selected option is not remembered in the settings.

After reboot

Latest Nightly ( 20200327 ) broke my Ethernet-Connection on my Beelink GT - neither DHCP / nor fixed IP does work. The nightly before worked flawlessly.

1 Like

Ahh, I see. I will check what is wrong with it.
EDIT: will be fixed tomorrow in next nightly

Hi, I reinstalled version 20200321 and here are screenshots with the Hardware tab:

I also noticed that in version 20200321 there is also currently no message about the availability of the next test image, and the message about availability 20200327 should be displayed.

Ok, I manually installed version 20200327 and the new screenshots look like this:

Edit: ok, thanks

Will there be a version for my wrong device?

Pulse-Eight merged my pull request in a different way:

Please test if this is still working for you with volume on your AVR:
https://test.coreelec.org/Portisch/CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-9.2-devel-1585467972.tar

It’s not working: http://ix.io/2fRb

thx, I reported it to Pulse-Eight

I just installed the 0328 nightly (CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-9.2-nightly_20200328-Generic.img.gz28) to my new X96Air (4/32 P3). It boots up fine. But after I set up my video db, it crashes when I scroll the movies images. It seems to crash when it tries to display a new video thumbnail. After a reboot, I can scroll through the already displayed thumbnails, but would crash when I tried to scroll to a video that hasn’t generated a thumbnail yet. Attached is my crash log.

http://ix.io/2fUU