Nightly builds (NEW)

Bluetooth is a kind of bitch. Some works, most not.
Like CE is the server, but the client have to send a active “i am here” to get connected and paired. If your client get a timeout it differs what server hardware you have assembled how it handles active client polling. Maybe it just ignore it or it just disconnect the client when it timeout. But then the software is not in sync anymore and do not know to pair again if the client come back. So both, hw and sw need to be in sync what is the problem as Linux can’t cover any hw handling.

Luckily, the fix in this case scenario is easy.

Thanks for update. Widevine content now works on my S912. But now I have problems with sound when starting playback, which appeared when switching from 9.2.5 to 9.2.6.
Found its description in discussion 9.2.6 but didn’t see a solution.
Is there any way to solve it?

You say your issue appeared “9.2.5 to 9.2.6”
so not related to this update (9.2.7 to 9.2.7)

You found the description in 9.2.6 but did you see any logs provided by the user that raised the problem? Did you raise the problem anywhere and provided logs? I run a S912 with 9.2.7 and never had audio problems.
Bottom line, no logs no problem.

This has obviously nothing to do with @matthuisman update, so your only solution is to make a complete new/fresh installation of v.9.2.7 and test it without any addon. If it’s not fixed it’s some hardware problem that you have to address…
If all is OK, then do @matthuisman update to v.9.2.8, and test it. If all is OK start installing your addons, test after every one to find which one causes the problem.
Or as @Vasco mentioned, send your logs which may reveal the cause for your problem.

Due to the issue, I was using release 9.2.5. But now I had to upgrade to nightly build.

Since the issue appeared in version 9.2.6, I thought someone has a solution. So I asked here.

Looks like I’m find out the source of the issue. It’s appear when parameters “Adjist display refresh rate” set to “On start/stop” and “Sync playback to display” set to “On”. Setting “Sync playback to display” to “Off” resolve this issue.

Exactly issues like this are the reason 9.2 is EOL:

User password for nightly I tried root coreleec not luck

Did You enable ssh ?

Yes I enable also smb too

Typo? “coreelec”

Probably :wink:

I activated smb user and password and I transfer the files from Windows, still not able to connect also I changed the ip

General query - the bandwidth available on your server hosting the nightlies seems to be terribly lacking, I routinely only get 50-60kb/s downloading them on a gigabit connection. I’d be happy to donate a small amount for faster hosting, as I hope others would. Is the financial side what is limiting this?

I generally get at least 2Mb/s download speeds, which is just fine.

There are other factors that can affect download speeds, including your own network, your ISP and your locality in terms of it’s infrastructure.

Yeah, I mean I think it must be maybe locality, everything else I download comes through at between 5-60mb/s…not my network.

I confirm a decrease in the download speed of the update, I noticed a decrease in the download speed some time ago, and earlier the speed was higher.
PS: I mean the update in boxing.

Newest (20211208) nightly gives me a Black screen on Boot After bootlogo. Khadas Vim3 Pro. Coreelec installed on internal. VNC gives Black screen too. But SMB network is working.

So you see CoreELEC boot logo?

You need to be more in detail.
And when downgrade to 20211207 it’s working again?

If Samba still works SSH should also still work.
Please make dmesg | paste and post the link.

Also please catch all kodi.log files in /storage/.kodi/temp