Nightly builds (NEW)

No because the previous nightly is also new kernel. The last dvb working nightly is from the 10th.

Please all DVB users try again with tomorrow nightly and 19.4.1 addon version. It may work again like before.

3 Likes
login as: root
root@192.168.1.28's password:
##############################################
#                  CoreELEC                  #
#            https://coreelec.org            #
##############################################

CoreELEC (official): 19.4-Matrix_nightly_20220114 (Amlogic-ng.arm)
CoreELEC:~ # lsusb
Bus 002 Device 002: ID 0bda:0411 Realtek Semiconductor Corp. Hub
Bus 002 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0003 Linux Foundation 3.0 root hub
Bus 001 Device 004: ID 1915:1025 Nordic Semiconductor ASA Mic Device
Bus 001 Device 003: ID 734c:5521 TBS Technologies China
Bus 001 Device 002: ID 0bda:5411 Realtek Semiconductor Corp. RTS5411 Hub
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub

May I ask what is this for? Try tomorrow’s nightly, we hope to have it fixed. At least my USB tuners (Xbox tuner and MyGica) are recognized by tvh.

1 Like

My Xbox tuner is not recognised under Nightly Jan 10th.

Shoog

Try a previous one. Before the new kernel was introduced.

Doing that sends CE into safe mode since the TvHeadend and TVH client and all the modules have been updated to the new build. My system is completely and utterly screwed up.

I am not complaining but I am annoyed.

Vasco - which modules do you have selected to allow detection of your Xbox Tuner ?

Shoog

I use crazycat, but for dvb-c. Didn’t try the other.

Just tried Crazy Cat and Latest and neither support XboxOne on the latest kernel.
Means I will have to do a fresh install to roll back - a mighty pain in the hole.

Shoog

You can wait 3 hours!

Thanks @portisch. Crazycat drivers worked.

Then please give us a favor and uninstall the DVB stuff completely and use a better system like SAT>IP.
I spent around 6h to get this fixed and for me ever spent minutes is wasted in my eyes.

May you switch to Armbian as they take $500/h for such items.

Thanks

2 Likes

Hi @all,

I can confirm with the version

CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-19.4-Matrix_nightly_20220110-Generic.img.gz

The tuner (WinTV dualHD) is recognised normally again in the TVheadend (THX Vasco).

Another small hint the stable image:

https://github.com/CoreELEC/CoreELEC/releases/download/19.4-Matrix_rc1/CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-19.4-Matrix_rc1-Generic.img.gz

cannot be downloaded with the Download Helper. At least with the path given above.

I can confirm that everything works again after updating to latest nightly then updating modules and (very important) rebooting system. Thanks for all your efforts to the community and giving us the ability to run latest kodi builds on our boxes!!!

1 Like

19.4-Matrix_rc1 image was removed because boot can fail on very old install made by ceemmc.
Rc2 is on the way.

1 Like

Sorry, i need to correct my post:
At Armbian you will need to make a minimum donation about $1000 to get at least a open ear.

This does not include help, support or a solution.

Solutions done by CoreELEC, where everything works out of the box, will not be used in Armbian as it’s seen as waste of time as the CE project is shit only.
Quote by official Armbian devs!

Armbian devs are only complain about money, everytime. Looks like they just want to get rich and give nuts about users. That’s fact and can be read all around everywhere.

“Need more money…”
“Why you requested support if you do not pay anything…”

And so on, everywhere…

Every taken solution by CE ported to Armbian, what hopefully never happen is for free, thank you.
And please Armbian devs keep out of way CE project as we are a non profit project, not like a “how to become millionaire” like Armbian.

Thanks

8 Likes

You can use today’s nightly. Everything is working now.

1 Like

Can confirm that latest nightly works with SAT>IP and XBoxOne tuner.
Thanks.

Shoog

2 Likes

Hi @vasco,

Thx for the information.

I can confirm with the version

CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-19.4-Matrix_nightly_20220116-Generic.img.gz

The tuner (WinTV dualHD) is recognised normally again in the TVheadend.

@vpeter

Thx for the hint…

Greetz

surfmastermicha

After upgrading to the latest nightly, I have color space issues where everything changes into weird colors.
I had that fixed by using this: echo 'rgb,now' > /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/attr in autostart.sh but it doesn’t work anymore… How can I force RGB?