Nightly builds

@Compent @ozkaradag @crazyturk @rosenrot
I just tried to manually rebuilt all failed pvr addons.
Could you please download it from here and directly install it from the zip file?
https://relkai.coreelec.org/?dir=addons/9.0/Amlogic/arm/pvr.hts

3 Likes

Greetings,

It gave the same mistake again.

Best regardsā€¦

1 Like

Thanks,Pvr worked.
Best regardsā€¦

1 Like

Greetings,

Then it must be my fault, I sleep very moment.
Iā€™il try again tomorrow.

Best regardsā€¦

1 Like

colorful dreams.

1 Like

+1 for the rebuilt zip file working.

Thanks.

Try to ā€œsearch for updatesā€ on the nightlies repo or manually download it and install from zip:
https://relkai.coreelec.org/?dir=addons/9.0/Amlogic/arm/inputstream.adaptive

1 Like

There is the GPU overclock switch in the last nightly. On my KI Plus I see a frequency of 792. Turning on overclocking on a KI Pro (S905D) doesnā€™t change the frequency, it stays at 400. Did I miss something?

Update to CE 20190220: Odroid C2, MXQ Pro 4k - TvH HTSP client 4.4.12.2 - incompatible with this version Kodi . I had to update from the zip file (the same version 4.4.12.2) and there is no error.

1 Like

Folders with a ā€œ.ā€ in front are hidden directories in Linux. Kodi is ignoring them too by default. You can still put in the path manually. Or just avoid hidden directories for your zips.
So no issue here just expected behavior.

or just set kodi options to display hidden folders (pretty basic stuff, really :roll_eyes:)

Ok, I will then just buy some SD cards.

I appreciate the job you guys do! Is there really a big issue to get remote.conf to work with internal? That`s really all I need :wink: Tested with rc_maps and that is just a really laggy experience with my nexbox a95x

See remote.conf worked with stable 9.0.0 so installed that to internal for now.

Not sure if this works on every AMLogic board, but for my C2 it works great. I had set this manually in autostart.sh but it is nice to have a config switch for it now.

Installed (updated) my X92_S912 box with 20190221 nightly, all works OK for me.

Glad that some of @wrxtasy stuff found its way to nightlies. Now itā€™s easy to overclock GPU (a line less in my autostar.sh) and nice to (finally) see CPU frequency displayed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just a ā€˜stupid questionā€™
How can we have the Kodi Leia Splash Screen ?

Since version 20190221 or 22 that Simple PVR add-on (and others) canā€™t be installed or enabled. Error message says that they are not compatible with the current version.
Installed today the 25th version but the same is happening.
Any hints?
Cheers,
Anthonws.

Download manually from here:

https://relkai.coreelec.org/?dir=addons/9.0/Amlogic/arm

and install from zip

2 Likes

Try to do it through the repo first!
Update the repo, then the addon should allow you to update it through the repo. We made a change yesterday to fix this problem.
If it still doesnā€™t work, then you can install it manually as bylderup suggested.

2 Likes

Can anyone confirm if the latest nightly fixes the PVR issue on update?