Coreelec 9.4.4.2
Xbox One USB DVB-T / T2 tuner - OK.
Internal DVB tuner of the Mecool K series
does not work on C4
Khadas VTV board does not work on C4.
Tvheadend 4.2 and 4.3 always scan FAIL.
Still both weak signal.
DVB-T and DVB - S "the same.

is there anyone for whom the C4 board khadas set works?

There are no confirmed working cases just yet.

That’s sad news.
Do you think there is still hope for a working C4 and an internal DVB tuner?
Do I throw a C4 board out the window and buy an Odroid N2?

If you are going to throw it away, throw it in my direction :wink:

I’m sorry, I have a Khadas module and a DVB Mecool module and it still doesn’t work on the C4 odroid.
Can you advise?

1. Should I wait?
  2. buy odroid N2 board?
  3. Buy USB TBS5520SE?

Unfortunately there’s no straight answer to that. It should work on C4 but right now it isn’t. We can’t confirm that it still works well on N2 because although we don’t expect it, there could be some regression in the last few months. Maybe some of the other users can confirm it working or not. Buying an USB tuner or going the sat>ip device route is always a way to go. In my experience I would advise this last one.

If I find some spare time I can test with a N2 and a Khadas VTV. At the moment I am still running CE 9.2.2 on a Mecool K1 Plus as a headless tvheadend 4.3 server. So far no problems.

Btw the major “flaw” with every Sat>IP solution I’ve found so far is standby power consumption.

I use GT King Pro with usb tuner (TBS5520SE).CE 9.2.5

should work if required dts adjustment and voltages are applied

It doesn’t work.
Finds a card, unfortunately no longer tunes to C4.

Can I ask if is possible to connect internal DVB-T2 tunner from wetek play 1 (i think it’s almost same as in first post - second tuner - mine is DVB-T2 shown in pictures) to my Raspberry Pi 4? I found on internet that my Raspberry and odroid n2 have almost same gpio pinout connection. So is here any problem which can damage Raspberry or tunner? I want to use it as tvheadend server. Thank you for any advices.

is raperypi4 has ts interface. other hand is there support Rasperpi of kernel support ts interface

I think yes because it support Raspberry Pi TV Hat which using Sony CXD2880. From documentation : “The CXD2880 receives DVB-T2/T signals and transfers an MPEG-2 transport stream
via a SPI bus to the Raspberry Pi for picture decoding. An embedded MPEG-2 TS
Packet ID (PID) filter reduces the data rate, which makes streaming over SPI possible.
The CXD2880 driver is running in the Linux kernel space and has the common DVB
API.”

So I think that it’s possible. My tunner is using Sony D2837ER. I can try to connect it, but I want to ask if I will connect the tuner to Raspberry, so if there is any big risk of damage Raspberry. Thank you.

Nothing happens if you apply a wrong voltage. goog luck

hello please i’m asking if i can use coreelec + odroid n2 + DVB/DTV Extension Board (VTV) as a Live TV Streaming Server
thak u!
if someone have a tutorial please help me !

It’s the first post on this topic, at least the hardware part. If you are asking about the addons please read about tvheadend.

please how can I use this with odroid n2 and Android?

Sorry but this is the wrong forum for android questions. You can try directly in Odroid forum.