Odroid N2 test builds

Odroid N2 builds 25.06.2019 problem with arousal (Wake UP problem after sleep)
After turning off the TV (HDMI CEC enabled) and starting the TV, the red LED lights up, but the system does not start. Do you have this problem? I was re-installing the system, it did not do anything. In my last system from mid-June it was ok.

1 Like

Should be already fixed in tomorrow build.

2 Likes

Thanks, i am waiting;)
ā€”
I also noticed that there is no update notification, since mid-June I have been doing the updates manually.

Updates got turned off, while we dealt with a Bluetooth and suspend resume problem. They will be turned back on once both problems are confirmed solved.

1 Like

I also experience this, black screen after reboot. Do you think that we will wait long to solve this problem, since it is a U boot issue ?

Is it possible to add the hybrid mode to get CEC back in the NG 4.9.x kernel?

Thank you. Iā€™ve given that devel version a try with the lib-CEC 4.0.1 and it did not seem to help me either even though active source is on.

I just installed the latest nightly to my odroid n2.
When i start it, i can see that the wizard is started. I can select exactly one time something with my remote, then its like if coreelec freezed. The heartbeat LED is still blinking. But no reaction from the wizard, regardless what button i press. Anyone else having the same problem? Or an idea?

edit: i removed everything (lan, usb) and connected the odroid directly via hdmi to my tv, instead of the avr. now i was able to configure it. unfortunately, now i have the same problem like others with awake from suspend.

In post 2128 I have updated description about my issue with CEC that I was struggling with since a while. Now (again :-)) CEC in my setup (N2 -> Denon AVR -> Panasonic OLED) works properly.

Resume/suspend fix will be in tomorrow build.
We were 30 seconds late yesterday with commit, so no today build available.

1 Like

Using Master User (password) on KODI@N2 for security-reasons (kids shanā€™t watch them awful movies on fathers box; just using teir own :smiling_imp: ) ā€¦
I had serveral KODI crashes (SAFE MODE) when enabling Master User Password (to login when Kodi starts) on the N2.
Sadly I didnā€™t enable logging and had to restore from a backup; so Iā€™m more or less writing that from memory.
And I can not reproduce at the time because itā€™s my daily used box (and my wifeā€™s :tv:)

ā€¦ so if anyone wantā€™s to try out and destroy kodi ā€¦ feel free :hot_face::cold_face:

You can try to reproduce it on PC. If it can be reproduced on PC than open a ticket in kodi and include debug logs from PC.
Because it looks more like kodi issue, not CE.

Thanks, will try! But, I couldnā€™t reproduce it on my NUC running libreelec ā€¦

The revised version is ready but can not be uploaded to the server?
I know that it may be weak but we can ask a new version on another server to download it today? :slight_smile:

I think you quoted wrong message.
No, nightly version was not compiled because process starts at 23:59:00 and yesterday it didnā€™t found committed change for project as it was done at 23:59:30 approximately.
So you can use shutdown today and tomorrow you could update with fresh nightly :wink:

OK sorry. :slight_smile: So, Iā€™m still waiting ā€¦ :slight_smile:

This issue with black screen after reboot or wake up is quite frequent. No openelec logo, just blue led on - not blinking, just on. Wonder why it is not fixed yet?

@Sholander @SSC_Jarod

Is the problem still present in your system?

No, it was only present once after some updates. Power off/on fixed it and no more reboot/power-on problems. I donā€™t use Suspend thoughā€¦

@sojer2005, we donā€™t have openelec logo :slightly_smiling_face:
As for resume issue please read latest messages in the topicā€¦ As I said before it should be fixed in tomorrow nightlies

I have also the same error here. And that also with the new nightly.