Odroid N2 test builds

CEC wakeup works fine too for me. Both ways if the N2 ist connected via HDMI to my TV (LG B7) or via HDMI to my Soundbar (N950)

It’s strange. Yet on my box GT1 Beelink, it works perfectly.

(N2 -> Denon 4200 -> Sony Af9)

Here works it fine to. Have you (in CEC settings), on the point “When TV is switched off” =standby (“Bereitschaft” in German). And “Kodi as incacive HDMI source” is active. This are the setting that’s works for me.

1 Like

Should I activate: “send the command “source inactive” during the stop”?

Should I put “on standby” or “hibernate”, etc. ?

Both N2 and GT1 plugged in to denon? Maybe that’s why…
S912 android boxes known to have issues with ‘stealing’ cec.

Try unplugging GT1.

No no, I only have N2.

Hello, I just got my N2 some days ago and installed CE (nightly builds). So far, its running very good, but I have some trouble to figure out, how to wake up the device using my Logitech Harmony One remote (IR remote). Is there any guide or could someone explain, what I should to, to get it work? My Harmony is configured as as Microsoft Windows Media Center remote.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards sonic00

Connect directly to TV and remove any other HDMI for testing. It will work. Also there is no difference between suspend and poweroff. N2 will wakeup either way.
I have my N2 since March and it always woke up from suspend/poweroff with CEC.
Without Uart Log we can not help because there are too many different TVs and AVRs and every vendor does it differently.

Is the N2 set to auto sleep/suspend (on idle)? If so, what are the criteria and are they tweakable?

Thanks - (still) very much enjoying CoreElec on N2, great work!

No but there are certain settings in Kodi that can trigger this. Also poweroff/suspend through CEC…

1 Like

I moved hyperion.ng from a95x to N2. Imported my config and now kodi (not linux behind) hangs on playback. Deactivated hyperion and everything is fine.

Hi,
after updating to the current version I have stuttering at the live tv via pvr-vnsi. With nightly_20190513 Live TV on 4K,1080 and SD was working fine for me.

CEC works on 4K Sony Bravia out of the box, also start and shutdown works.

Thanks for your hard work!

Similar problem with the intermittent wakeup was fixed for me by setting Devices to power on/off during startup/shutdown to None within CEC Adapter settings in Kodi.

Add the Odroid C2 to your activity and configure to only turn on/off.

Thank you for the reply. May I ask, where I find the Odroid C2 activity? I only see a Hardkernel activity under “Media Center PC”. Is this right one?

Any news about hyperion? Read last week that videos >1080p not working.

In my case turning on hyperion on fresh install make system unstable - hangs, reboots and weird things happens.

No, there was no time to fix it yet. We got some new source what may will fix some problems. We have to sort this first…

1. yes and 2. standby … these are also my settings.

PM sent…