[S905X3] X96Air_P2/P3 4/32GB 1Gbit Lan (How to config)

bought mine on Bg and it is definitely a 4/32 with GBit. However, if I now go to Bg and click on the device I bought in the Order History it shows it as being a 100Bit. Seems like a new batch with worse specs…

1 Like

How do you like the quality of the remote control, does it feel good?
And do you have a tip where I can get the box cheap with an EU power supply?
THX :slight_smile:

at Banggood you can select the plug of the powersupply (EU, US, UK or AU), currently sells for about EUR 37, though they frequently do sales (also check out Gearbest). If you go with either one of those, I suggest to use EU Priority Line shipping as it avoids custom’s duties.

remote is OK’ish seems solid, I use a Minix A2 Lite remote, which works perfectly.

Everything I can find has only 100M LAN - too bad :face_vomiting:

One more question: I’m running an old beelink s905x with CoreElec. Is an update to S905x3 worthwhile, especially in terms of image quality?

Wondering if anyone has issue with suspend after recent updates? It was working fine until about a week ago, but after catch up on CE updates, it no longer works.

Used to be i hit suspend to close, then to start back up, hit power and goes on in about 5 seconds. Now close with suspend, and try to power on, and box does not respond at all. I have to pull out plug and back in to get it to boot up.

Anyone else?

I have also tried a bl301 injection using the config.ini above (in the past i did not need this) and this also does not work.

Looking further my other x96Air box that still have CE …321 on it, power on from suspend still works without using bl301 injection.

Any chance someone can confirm that, using the X96Air they can power on from suspend? Using the latest nightly. Not sure how it could be me given two different boxes (see above), but would like to know if anyone has a moment. Thanks

Hi I had issue with suspend… it would not display HDMI output on two TV’s but worked on a monitor…
I would love for this to work on my TV’s

Anyway for your issue… I just tried it… it does not come out of suspend mode (normal I get the box display & SSH work but nothing)

Confirmed

Thank you. See the Nightly thread. Portisch has found the issue, and it will be fixed in the next update!

1 Like

Hi.

I just bought X96 Air. My version is 4 + 64 P3.
I’m thinking of using the CEEMMC Tool to install CE alongside Android (dual boot). Has anyone tried such things on X96 Air and has any experience to share?

Thanks!
Greetings.

Yes.
Works.

You need the -x flag as it isn’t officially supported for this box (ie if it fails your on your own). It works fine though.

So
ceemmc -x

Shoog

Hello, any idea how I can map the PlayerDebug function to the Backspace button on the Stock X96 Air IR remote? I am using remote.conf (Krypton configuration).Thank you in advance !

Hello.

One question about this:
Classic Android 9 installed - check!

Do you mean any other version of Android than the one from the vendor?
Cheers!

Yes.
NY2020_P2_X96Air_v1.1
if I remember correctly…

? What you mean?

Non-ATV (Android TV) ROM. :wink:

Ok.
Im happy with stock rom.

Hi.

Could anybody help me with small changes with amremote config file?
I have little confusion in my RTV equipment - the audio player responds to some of the buttons on the X96 remote control :frowning: I need to change VOL +/- from left side of remote to the right side (buttons are marked as TV Control).

For now amremote config looks like this:
key_begin
0x40 116 #POWER OFF [116 = POWEROFF | 31 = SHUTDOWN MENU]
0x18 115 #VOLUME UP
0x10 114 #VOLUME DOWN

I already tried to “map” Volume buttons from remote controller and this is what I saw:
Left side of remote controller:
2182.128660: event type EV_MSC(0x04): scancode = 0x118
2182.128660: event type EV_SYN(0x00).
2185.236127: event type EV_MSC(0x04): scancode = 0x110
2185.236127: event type EV_SYN(0x00).

Which is corresponding with actual amremote config (scancode = 0x118 is 0x18 [VOL UP] and 0x110 is 0x10 [VOL DOWN]).

Right side of remote controller:
2178.033529: event type EV_MSC(0x04): scancode = 0xf2
2178.033529: event type EV_SYN(0x00).
2179.872351: event type EV_MSC(0x04): scancode = 0xf3
2179.872351: event type EV_SYN(0x00).

I don’t know how to map digit “0xf2” [VOL+] and “0xf3” [VOL-] as default keys for volume control in amremote config…

Any help, please?
Cheers.

I´m also interested on this, could you figure it out?