[S922X] Bee-link GT King

Amlogic-ng Generic

thanks, iā€™ll update op with this info.

so it is a good time to purchase GT KING? since most major issue sorted out, or is khadas vim3 a better choice, difficult to choose :wink:

Sorry I missed alot of postsā€¦ but is installtointernal now working?

No, and it wonā€™t.

VIM3 is a nice board - but will take quite a bit more effort to make a user friendly media-player. Will probably work out more expensive in the end to boot. So it depends on what you need. Given the choice I would go for the easy life presented by the GT-King - but I would add a heatsink and fan for long term reliability.

Shoog

Although installtoemmc is not supported, can the eMMC be seen for the purposes of storage?

I have tested two files and it work perfect, i have not seen glitching

Perfect, thanks. Maybe itā€™s just my unit, or something with my config.

Please donā€™t ask us on buying advise. Make up your own mind. We all have different personal opinions.

1 Like

You are displaying these files in SDR. Check the player info

VP9.2 HDR isnā€™t working for us on CE. I think itā€™s supposed to work, because it works in Android.
We will be looking into this, as it affects the whole aml line from S905X and up.

If I understand it correctly there are at least 2 revisions of the GT-King box.
The new B-revision CPU can reach 2.2 GHz and serial numbers starting with B922ā€¦
I would like to buy one for CE with working gigabit ethernet, 4K resolution and dual-boot to Android.

Could someone please confirm whether the new revision fulfills all conditions above? Thanks

We canā€™t because we are not sure. Gigabit has failed on a few boxes. We will send one box back to Beelink so they can try to find out the reason.

1 Like

Ethernet at 1Gbit isnā€™t working on my box.
Iā€™m having issues with some 4K video playback when OSD is displayed.
But I can dual boot with Android.

You can dual boot Android on N2 or KVIM3 as well.
But the N2 I have is rock stable, with 4K and 1Gbit Ethernet. Canā€™t comment on the KVIM3 as I donā€™t have one, but Iā€™m sure itā€™s fine as well.

Where i can download? The files in the nighly builds does not boot , only black screen. Also the tar file. Copy the tar file to the .update folder then does the update but dues not boot animore. Burning the last test build again then boot to Coreelec okay. Anything works okay exept the sound on youtube. Dolby true HD and DTS HD works fine. Also until 8k decoding okay. Thanks for your hard work.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thats on Youtube but no sound at all. Also on low resolution videos no sound. May be ff-aac codec not installed?

I tested the suggestion made by @TheCoolest ( echo rgb,8bit > /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/attr) but it would not solve the color space issue Iā€™m having.
I also executed this command onboot with no luck.

Add this string in autostart.sh
Check that it rgb,8bit after reboot with command cat /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/attr
And also include link on dispinfo output after this issue appear again