Support added for S905X2, S922X and A311D!

Hi, I got a t95q today which has Gigabit Ethernet. I am new to coreelec. Can you please let me now how to install a nightly build on this and what device tree to use?

I am fully aware that it may not work, but I would like to try and will report any issues here. Below is the device I have.

X96 Max 4/32 Coreelec nightly 22072019
amcodec hw
bd remux 4K hevc 2160/24p The Martian

You install nightly like you normally install CE: How to install CoreELEC
You need to use the S905X2_4g_1gbit DTB file.

1 Like

Yes, I know. What interesting, SPMC on android with amcodec play 4K the same, but mediacodec play perfect…

I have got the same problem with any 4K file Yes kodi in android plays without this problem

If you restored a backup from a S905X\S912 box, you need to read this post

Overscan is off in my TV

It’s in Kodi settings, but it’s possible there’s a DTB problem.

I am using S905X2_4g_1gbit DTB .How to disable overscan in kodi?

By reading the post I linked above.

where i find guisettings.xml?

No restored, it absolutely new setting only turned on dlna and play via network…

It works! You are a beast!!!

Edit: If a reboot, I need to put again the insmod command, that’s right? It uses the specified driver in the current “session” and after a reboot it uses again the system driver?

Thanks very much for the info. So I will download CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-9.1-nightly_20190722-Generic.img.gz

I understand the device tree is on the image and I just copy and paste the correct one. Will give it a try.

Don’t forget to rename the copied dtb to dtb.img in the root

Warning developers!
I haz dtb from X96 Max Android Pie 9.0 If you needs I can upload it

If I try to change kodi gui resolution from 1920x1080p to 3840x2160p I got the same coloured stripes as per my post # 137 and, after few seconds the gui resolution falls back to 1920x1080p

We know what the problem is, and will work on it to resolve.

thank you. at least i know now that my box isn’t fault.

We are not 100% sure, but we’ll look into it.