Support added for S905X2, S922X and A311D!

My A95X F2 boots with balbes150 libreelec build…in fact I’m ssh’d into it right now (ethernet doesn’t work) so if there is anything I can supply you guys let me know…

The TR99 2/16 doesn’t have bluetooth

Solved the a95x f2 problem with ethernet on Balbes150 by changing the dtb line to x96maxrmii in both extlinux and uenv.ini also.

The latest version of Elementum still crashes. The previous one OK.
CoreELEC won’t boot with that dtb

1 Like

Adamg cual es el remote para el t95x2

Good work young man!
if anyone is in france you can get this box delivered for less than 30 yuros :crazy_face:

Confident the coreelec guys will have a working image soon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If anybody is prepared to wait 2 weeks you will see there will be a S922X/2GB device available for €55 which runs circles around S905X2.

5 Likes

Will 2GB be enough to run CoreELEC confidently? Or it would be better to invest in a 4GB one?

Thanks!

Quite enough. But if u need 1gbit lan be sure that 2gb ram version has the feature. Because many of 2gb s905x2 boxes have only 100mbs lan onboard

I’m sold.

You going to tease us a little more about what it is?

I hope that doesn’t mean you’re giving up on the S905X2!!??
At 45€ it’s still 50% more than mine and has half the memory lol
I can’t even find Killing Eve in 4k on ‘thepiratebay’ so I’m really not bothered about a box that does more than 4k :crazy_face:

4K is not the point. The performance and feel of a S922X based system is just leaps better than S905X2.
2GB or 4GB of RAM makes very little difference in CE.

I am asking help for a friend of mine who has bought a K92 s905x2 4g/32g and have installed on sd card the latest nightly. Everything works fine but the remote does not work. I know there are guides in this forum on how to make the necessary files yourself. Unfortunately I am completely ignorant in these things and do not understand what to do and how to do. I ask someone here to give help. I run ssh remoteinfo and I post here the link together with a remote picture. Thank you
http://ix.io/1PAo

Unless someone here has the same box, and creates a remote configuration file, then shares it, we can’t help you.
Following the guide step by step shouldn’t be that hard. All you need to do is copy and paste the commands.

Another option for you is to simply go over all of the already available remote config files, maybe one of them will work.

Thank you. Will try

It’s got more than 50% more power though. :slight_smile:

6 faster vs 4 slow CPU cores.

Ofcourse not we will continue to support all devices as we always have.

@ragico try that one, it’s the same remote control config, posted few post up
https://www.mecool.pl/pliki/mecool_m8s_pro+/remote.conf

As Adam said and you have to recognize, once you’re on board of CoreELEC support, no one gets left behind.

2 Likes

Unlike the one size fits all approach of LE “If it aint mainline it aint supported”.

Shoog

I posted my remote config here in reply to your query 8 days ago …

Thank you, I did try your remote configuration and does not work.